Shit Happens.

"Ms Bevis pick your head up and pay attention" My Teacher Ms Galloway Says.

I groan and pick my head up and glance over the board before dropping my head back down.

"Ms Bevis-" She begins but I cut her off.

"I clearly just looked over the board." I say and pick my head back up "Now if you don't mind, you can continue teaching so you don't put the rest of the class to sleep"

"You need to lose the attitude" She says.

"I don't need to do shit. Its a Monday and you expect me to not fall asleep in your class?" I ask, propping my head up on my hands.

"Just pay attention alright?" She says, turning back to the board.

"No"

She turns back around and walks to her desk and pulls out a slip. I groan and stand up.

"This is bullshit" I mumble walking towards the door.

"Paige. Your slip" She says.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" I say rolling my eyes.

I grab the slip of paper and rip it up into pieces. I hold the paper in the palm of my hand and blow on it, sending it flying right into her face. The whole class busts out laughing as I turn and walk out the door.

I walk to the office and knock on the door.

"Come in!"

I open the door to see our principal Mr Heart at his desk, Dean Ambrose in one of the chairs in front of him.

"Why is it you guys are always in my office at the same time?" Mr Heart asks.

"Cause were bad ass." Dean says leaning back in his chair "You knew this"

"Yeah yeah yeah Ambrose. Where's your slip Bevis?" He asks me.

"You see.. I ripped it up and threw it at Ms Galloway."I say.

"Paige. Why are you always giving that teacher hell?" He sighs.

"Oh come on Mr.Heart. you know I can't stand her."

"Take a seat" he says, looking back down to his paperwork.

I walk up to the empty chair and plop down.

"What were you sent out for?" Dean asks me.

"Wasn't paying attention what so ever. Then talked back. Told her I didn't need to listen to her." I Explain "How about you Ambrose?"

He chuckles and looks over at Me "Called Mr Henry A Bald Bastard"

"Your bad!" I say while laughing.

Me and Dean have always been pretty close since Freshman year. He's like the guy version of me.

"And your not?!" He asks laughing.

Mr Heart clears his throat and we both look up at him.

"Paige, Your Failing Your First Hour." He says.

"What class is that?"

"Geometry"

"That explains a lot." I mumble.

"Why are you failing?"

"Well Mr Heart Sir. Because, Shit Happens" I say.

He rolls his eyes and turns his attention to Dean.

"Dean Your Failing Fifth Hour" He says.

"Fifth hour? Don't I have that class with you?" I ask, turning to look at Dean "English Right?"