Getting Bailed Out.

Paige

The thing that sucks the most about being here is I'm not able to do what I want. I'm not used to that feeling. Dean got released two days ago, leaving me in here alone. Not so much as alone because I do have Jeff now, but it was nice having someone here that I knew outside of D.T.

"What's wrong beautiful? You don't look to hot." Jeff says.

I look up at him and give him a small smile "I'm good Jeff."

"Mail!" A guard yells, getting everyone's attention.

We wait around while everyone's names get called until "Bevis, come get your letter."

I look at the gaurd confused as I stand up and walk up to to her. I grab the letter and mumble a thank you before walking back to my seat.

I look at the envelope and see its a letter from Trish. I smile and open the letter.

"Jeffrey Hardy."

Jeff smiles wide and jumps up, walking quickly to get the letter.

I open the piece of paper and begin reading

Dear Paige,

I don't know if your still in there so I have no idea if your gonna get this, but I wanted you to have my address and phone number for when you get out. You better not forget about me! I already miss you and Nero soooo much. If you get this and get out soon, gimme a call. We need to help Nero get out of that hell hole. Love ya and miss ya girl!

-Trish ❤

I smile and fold the letter back up, sticking it in my pocket.

I glance over at Jeff to see him reading his letter, a huge smile on his face.

"Trish actually wrote me." He smiles.

I smile back "Told you."

When he's done reading it, he shoves the letter into his pocket, smiling.

"That made my day."

"Mine to."

*******

I hear my cell door buzz, signalling that its unlocked. I rub my eyes and sit up, looking at the now open cell door. My gaurd is standing there, smiling.

She never smiles.

"Get your things Bevis, someone paid your bail."

I jump up quickly, smiling "No way."

"Yes way. Come on Kiddo."

I squeal out of excitement and grab all my things, putting them into the bag the gaurd is holding open for me.