Unexpected Events

Paige

"I don't think I have any lines with you for our play.." Dean says.

"Not with just me no." I say as I write down our art warm up that's on the board.

"Well that blows. I'm stuck with Roman most of the time" He mumbles, reading over the script.

"Didn't you guys rehearse last night? You do live together" I point out.

"Nope. We fell asleep as soon as we got home." He smirks, pulling my notebook from underneath my hand to copy off of.

"Well we have to learn them by Friday Deano." I say, pulling the script from my backpack.

"I know. Most of my lines are with Roman, the rest are with Seth I believe. We can all meet up after school and go over them" He suggests.

"I can't. My stupid dad's home tonight."I sigh.

"Damn." He groans.

"Sorry.."

"Don't apologize. Not your fault"

After ten minutes of us writing down notes, the bell rings, dismissing us from art. I say my goodbyes to Dean and walk towards Gym. I read over the lines and read them softly as I walk into the gym. I look up to see Jimmy and Jey, reading over there scripts as well. I walk up to them and give them both a hug.

"Paige, let's go over some line together" Jimmy suggests.

"Yeah, gimme a sec"

I pull my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. My screen is cracked from throwing it at the lockers yesterday and I can't afford a new one. I have 4 new texts.

Seth- Hope your having a good day so far princess. Can't wait to see you in lunchRemind me never to take the role of Jafar again. Next time I want Aladdin 😐

Roman- Its been killing that you won't talk to me. Your playing my princess so you eventually have to talk to me Sunshine. Remember though, if you need ANYTHING tonight, don't hesitate to call me.

Nikki- Can't believe Dunbeck has me playing the role of a god damn bird. I curse you. I wanted to be the princess 😏 Still love you though! ❤

SpermDonor- I need you home right after school. I want to have some fun and your moms not cutting it so your the next best thing right?