2 Months Later

Third Person Point Of View

Its been two months since Mr Bevis's arrest. Two months since Paige was told she would take her fathers place in the gang. Two months since she was told Bubba Ray Dudley was one of the friends that paid her father to sleep with her.

Things between Seth and Paige have been going great. They haven't made anything official between them, but they've become closer then ever.

Paige has been trying to keep out of trouble lately. She goes from school, to work, then back home. She doesn't want to risk Peter or any of her fathers friends getting ahold of her.. Or worse, getting ahold of the two toned teenager that holds her heart.

Roman has yet to admit to Paige that he loves her.. Or so he thinks he does. Roman isn't to sure about his feelings on the inside. He just knows that he would do anything for her. Protect her, love her, care for her. Give his life up to keep her safe. He's unsure of how to tell her this, knowing how close his brother and her have become over the past two months.

Dean is off in his own little world with Emma, though he keeps his eye out for Seth, Roman and Paige and would jump instantly if they needed him.

Jimmy and Nikki have made there relationship official and are going strong as ever.

Jey and Brie have become closer in the past two months. They both have feelings for one another, but try not to show them. There un aware of how the other would react to it.

Let's put our focus on Ms Paige for a bit shall we?

She's currently at her new job she landed a couple weeks ago. A small store called 'Superstars & Superheros'.

"Hello, sir. Will this be all?" She asks a customer who has brought up a comic book to the counter.

"Yes Ma'am." He confirms.

She nods and rings up his purchase.

"3.50$ is your total." She says as she puts he coming book into a small plastic bag.

He nods and opens his wallet, pulling out a five dollar bill.

He tilts his head slightly at the teenager. He looks down to see a college text book on cars sitting on the counter in front of her.

"Excuse me miss, but you look to young to be in college." He points out.

She glances down at her textbook and chuckles slightly as she pulls out the mans change.

"Its a friends. I'm still in highschool sir" Paige says as she hands him the change.

He hums and nods, dropping his change in the tip jar.

"Then if I may ask, are you interested in becoming a mechanic?" He asks her.

The teen gives the man a small smile and nods.

He digs in his pockets until he finds a card. He pulls it out and hands it to the teen. Paige slowly grabs it and looks at it, slightly confused.

"My brother runs a mechanic shop, not to far from here. Looking for some extra help. I'll talk to him. You should give him a call tomorrow." He says.

Paige runs her thumb over the front of the card with a smile on her face.

Fixing cars is something the teen loves dearly. The one thing that she is good at, that helps her escape reality.

"Thank you"

She looks up to look at the man, but he's already gone. She shrugs and stuffs the card in the back pocket of her black work jeans.