Lie's

Paige

"What's wrong with Paige and Roman?" I hear Brie ask.

Romans laying on the table with his head on his arms and I'm laying on his back using my arms as my pillow.

"They had a long, rough night." Dean says.

"They shouldn't be here." Jimmy comments.

"We know.. They won't leave because they have a test in Chemistry for sixth hour." Dean sighs.

"Well they need to go home and sleep. They're gonna get in trouble for sleeping at school" Jey says.

"Stop talking about us like were not here" I mumble.

"Were only stating the truth. You guys can't be sleeping in class." Nikki says.

"Were not in class" Roman mumbles "were in lunch"

"I feel bad and all for y'all, but I'll still smack you up Uce" Jimmy says.

"No you won't. You can't disturb my pillow. He moves, I'll kill you" I say.

"Violent" Jey laughs.

I haven't heard a word come out of Seth's mouth since the told me he loved me. I wanted to chase after him and tell him I loved him to.. But I can't. I don't want to drag him down.

"Romie!" I hear Sasha yell.

Roman groans but doesn't move, so I don't move. I don't have the energy to argue with stupid bitches today.

"Aw would you look at that. What a cute sight, Roman Reigns and Paige Bevis." Sasha says as I hear her annoying, high pitches voice get closer.

"Go away Sasha" Dean snaps.

I open one of my eyes and look around before closing it again.

"Nah. Not yet Ambrose." Sasha says.

"We can't just comment on how cute they look right now?" I hear Naomi ask.

"I told you they were fucking Bubba!" Sasha exclaims.

Me fucking Roman? That's hilarious.

"Like I said, Paige needs to be fucked by someone good. I can have her calling me Daddy while arching that pretty little back of hers. Pulling her hair and making her scream. Something Reigns could never do." I hear Bubba say.

"Shut up god Dammit!" I hear Seth yell.

I open my eyes to see a livid Seth Rollins.

"You know something Bubba? How would you know anything about my sex life? I've had so many girls screaming my god damn name to the point where we had neighbor's knocking on my damn door. I've had so many girls in this damn school. Definitely more then you have, so until you can get up on my level, get the fuck outta my face" Roman snaps.

"So your admitting to sleeping with Paige?" I hear Tamina asks.

"I never said that."

"Admit it. Tell everyone here or I will." Sasha taunts.

"Don't you dare"

What she does next catches me off guard. She gets up on the table and yells to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up everyone! We all know Paige right? Well what we didn't know is that Paige Fucked Our Quarterback Roman Reigns!" She yells.

"Your a bitch!" I scream, jumping up to my feet.