Rumors always get worse.

Paige

I hate Mondays. I hate em' mainly because my dad is off work on weekends. It's not as bad like Tuesday's because my mom is home, but it can get out of hand.

I pull up to the school and look around at all the kids who are standing around, talking, laughing. I don't spot any of my friends though. I shut the car off and get out. I walk towards the entrance and all eyes are on me. I sigh and roll my eyes before making my way into the school. I walk up to my locker and open it up to throw my backpack in it. I make my way to my first period chemistry class as people whisper to each other while I pass.

"Did you hear what she did this weekend?"

"I heard she spent the weekend with Roman Reigns."

"I heard she fucked him all weekend long.''

"Sasha's the one who told me that"

That's all I needed to hear to cut first period and search for the pink haired bitch.

"Paige wait up!" I hear someone call out from behind me.

I clutch the geometry book in my hand tighter as I keep walking. The person jogs up next to me. It's Jimmy.

"Where are you going? Galloway's calls is back that way." He says pointing in the opposite direction.

"What's Sasha's first period?" I ask, looking into every classroom I pass.

"Gym. Why?" He asks.

"The whole school is talking about me supposedly fucking Romeo all weekend" I say.

"So.. What's that got to do with her?"

"Your serious Jimmy? She's the one who started the whole 'Me fucking Roman Reigns' thing. It was her and her little friends who started this one to" I say as we walk into the gym.

"Well.. Your not gonna happy when you see that"

I follow the direction he's looking in to see Sasha pressed up against Roman kissing. Not even kissing, eating each others faces. I'm not mad that he's with someone, I'm mad he's with her. This Rumor might not be effecting him and his life, but its effecting mine. I begin walking towards them as Jimmy tries to hold me back.

"If you love me Jimmy you'll let me go and back me on this one" I hiss threw clenched teeth.

"I do love you Paige. Your like a little sister to me but I don't want to see you get in trouble." He says.

"You gonna back me or not?"

"Of course"

"Then let's go"

''Hey Uce!" Jimmy calls out when were closer.

They immediately jump apart and Roman eyes go wide and Sasha smirks.

"Hey Paige, Hey Jimmy" Sasha says, licking her lips.

"What the fuck is your problem Sasha?!" I snap.

"My problem? I don't know what your talking about love" She says, still smirking.

I just want to smack that smirk off her face.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about Banks. Why did you have to come up with some creative ass lie about Me once again?!"

"What lie? Enlighten me."

"It can't be that bad" I hear Roman mumble.

My blood starts to boil. It can't be that bad?!

I'm gonna show you bad Roman.

I turn towards and draw my hand back, sending it flying across his face.

"Shit!" Jimmy says, grabbing ahold of me.

"I can't believe your taking her side! This Rumor may not be effecting you, but its effecting me! Your unbelievable Roman! Don't you say another word to me." I growl as Jimmy pulls me back towards the door.

"Paige hear me out!" Roman calls out.

"I hate you Roman Reigns! I fucking hate you!" I scream.

Jimmy picks me up in his arms and carries me out of the gym as soon as the late bell rings.

"Are you okay?" He asks once were out in the hall.

"N-no. I'm not!" I scream, punching the lockers.

"Calm down!"

"I need Seth.. Jimmy, I need Seth!" I yell.

"Okay okay. What's his first period?" He asks.

"Chemistry. Please Jimmy!"

"Okay!" He yells before taking off running.

I pace back and forth as kids rush into there classrooms, leaving the hallway empty. My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket.

Roman- Let me explain! I didn't kiss her! I know these rumors are effecting you more then me.. I deserved being hit in the face. I'm sorry Sunshine, please forgive me..

"I hate you!" I scream, throwing the phone at the lockers across from me.

"Paige!"

"I fucking hate you with everything in me!" I scream.

I feel those familiar arms wrap around me tightly.

"Calm down princess!" He yells.

"Seth..'' I mumble, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"I'm right here." He says, as I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"I hate him Seth. I hate him so much"

"Tell me what happened princess." He whispers.

"I went into the gym to confront Sasha on these new rumors. Jimmy went with me and we walked in on Roman and Sasha kissing. Then he told me that it 'Wasn't that bad'. So I punched him" I explain.

"Dammit Roman.. Its gonna be alright. I'm not leaving your side, I promise" He says, running a hand threw my hair.

"I'm not good for you Seth.." I mumble.

"Yes your are." He sighs.

"No. I'm not. All I'm gonna do is drag you down.. Look at me. I'm a mess. I'm probably gonna be a high school drop out, my home life is shitty, there's rumors and drama everywhere I go, my personality is shitty." I admit.

He let's me go and grabs my face in his hands, making me look up at him.

"No. Your perfect. I love you Paige." He says.

"I... I love you to Seth.." I admit.

"Were gonna get threw this together, alright? I won't leave you." He reassures me.

"Don't let me go.."

"I won't ever let you go."