Terrified.

Paige

''I don't understand.. Why me?! Why now?! Let me go!"

A tall man with dirty blonde hair walks out from the darkness with Naomi, Sasha, and Tamina behind him.

Its Peter.

"Paige Bevis. The Daughter of Ricky. The only Daughter." He says as he begins walking towards me slowly.

I struggle against the chair and ropes that have my hands tied behind my back.

"I told you I knew where she worked!" Naomi yelled, shoving at Tamina.

Peter turns his head towards her and she instantly goes silent.

My heart is racing, my hands are shaking. I'm terrified. How knows what's gonna happen?

"Where's Seth?" I ask as he gets closer to me.

"Don't worry dear Paige, we haven't touched your precious Seth Rollins." He says as he brings a hand up to touch my face.

Thank god.

Seth better be okay.

"Roman?"

"Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Nikki and Brie Bella, Jimmy and Jey Uso. All your friends are fine." He chuckles darkly.

I don't reply. I don't need to. As long as there fine, I don't care.

"So now you have two options My dear Paige."

He traces his thumb over my cheek and I jerk my head away from him.

He laughs and grabs ahold of my chin roughly, making me look at him. I let a quiet whimper at his nails digging into my cheeks.

"Either you willing take your dads spot and I'll make sure your safe." He whispers, getting closer to my ear.

"Or I let the guys who paid your father, get what they paid for. Then I'll let Naomi, Sasha, and Tamina take there rounds on you" He says.

I don't say anything at first until I feel his nails dig into my cheeks harder then before. I smirk and look into his light blue eyes before spitting in his face.

"Fuck you" I snap.

He goes from amused to anger quick. He wipes the spit of his fave with his free hand and he balls his hand into a fist and punches me. Hard. My head drops at the impact and I'm left in a daze.

"Nah baby girl, fuck you"
*
And that's how I earned myself a one way ticket to the emergency room. I'm not sure what happened after I got hit. All I remember is having someone put a rag over my face and everything went black.