I Love You

Seth Rollins

Dean- where the hell is Roman?!

Seth- I don't know? Last time I talked to him was before we split up to go home. He's not at home?

Dean- Nope. I just got home so I could get ready for school.. His mom and dad said he left last night and didn't come back.. Thought you would know..

Seth- I have no idea..

Dean- you think Paige would know? I texted her last night but she didn't answer..

Paige.. Oh no. She was at home with her dad all last night because her mom was at work.. I totally forgot! What if she's hurt?! Dean said she didn't text him back.. Maybe Romans by her?

Dean- Come out on the porch.

I jump out of bed and make my way out to the balcony. Deans pacing on his porch, looking down at his phone.

"Do we have any idea that Paige Is okay?!" I ask right away.

"Why wouldn't she be okay?" Dean asks confused.

"Her mom worked last night.. She was left alone with her stupid dad" I say.

Deans eyes go wide. We all know first hand the damage her dad could do to her.

-Flashback-
"We should go out on the porch. It's nice outside." I suggest.

Roman and Dean both agree before we hang up. I walk outside. I hear muffled crying and i look around. I look over to Paige's porch and tilt my head, confused. She's sitting there with her face buried in her hands..

"Paige?"

She looks up and there's blood all over her face.

"Oh my god, Paige what happened?!" I yell as I cover my mouth with my hand.