Why did you do it?

Seth Rollin's

'Don't let me go'

'I won't ever let you go'

I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I promised my self that when I seen her break down in the middle of the hallway like that, I wouldn't ever leave her side. Seeing her like that, because of what Roman did to her, not only hurt me, but it pissed me off. She's the closest with Myself, Dean and Roman, and he went and did something like that to her. She has never said she hated anyone except her piece of shit father.

"Seth Fucking Rollins!"

That pulls me from my thoughts as I look up to see Dean looking at me with a eyebrow cocked up.

"Welcome back to reality Jackass" He says, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry.." I mumble.

"What's wrong Seth?" Nikki asks as she sits at the lunch table.

"Nothing. Just zoned out I guess" I lie.

The last thing I want is them to know Paige broke down in the hallway today. Bad enough Jimmy saw it. She doesn't want people seeing her at her moments of weakness.

"Bullshit. I know you to well for you to lie to me two tones." Nikki says.

"I'm fine Nikki. I promise."

Another lie.

"Just know I'm here if you want to talk" She says, giving me a small smile.

"I feel like I'm the only one who notices these things, but we have two missing this time instead of one" Dean points out.

I look around the table to see who's missing. Jey, Jimmy, Nikki, Brie, Dean....

Paige and Roman.

"Do we know where they are?" I ask.

"Nope" Jey says.

"She was in Gym and left with us.." Brie says.

"We had Dunbecks class together, and Roman was with me.." Dean says, looking around.

As if on cue, Roman walks into the lunchroom. A fire inside of me sparks to life when my eyes land on him.

"There's Rome" Jey points out.

"Now were missing one" Dean says.

Roman walks up to the table and sits next to Dean, across from me. I gibe him the dirtiest look I could combust before focusing on something else.

"Where'd you go Reigns?" Jimmy asks.
"Bathroom." He mumbles.

"Don't you got practice tonight?" Brie asks.

"Yup. Are you all still coding, like normal?" He asks, looking around the table.

Everyone answers with a 'Yeah' except me. Don't get me wrong, I love Roman like big brother, but he went to far with picking Sasha over Paige.

"Where the hell is Paige? Did she get in trouble with Henry or something?" Dean asks.

"No. We ran the mile today and she ran by herself with her headphones in." Jimmy says.

"Yeah, she didn't seem like herself today.." Jey says.

I glare at Roman.

I wonder why.