Getting Arrested

Paige

"Welcome to Superstars & Superhero's. How may I help you?"

I'm beyond tired this morning. Me and Dean had a long talk last night about his breakup with Emma. Then, I decided to take Seth out to eat at 1 in the morning. We drove around for a little bit and finally made it home around 3 in the morning. Had to get back up by 8 to get ready for work this morning. I'm tired.

"Are you Paige Bevis?" The creep guy in a suit asks me.

I let out a yawn and nod ''One and Only."

"I'm gonna need you to come with me Ms Bevis."

My eyes grow wide "Why?"

"My name is Mark Calloway. I was sent here by my boss to bring you in for questioning."

"What did I do?" I ask, gripping the counter.

"I can't tell you that until I have you into the station." He says.

"Then I'm not going." I shrug.

"You have to."

"Not until you tell me what I did." I snap.

He sighs "Come on Kid, dont make this harder then it needs to be."

"Can I call someone?" I ask.

He sighs again ''You got Five minutes."

"Eddy!" I scream.

'Mark' covers His ear and winces "I thought you meant actually calling someone."

I never specifically said I was gonna call someone on the phone. Technically I did call someone. Just not the way he thought I would.

"Whats wrong kiddo?"

I turn around to see Eddy with wide eyes as he looks at the detective standing on the other side of the counter.

"Who's this?"

"My name is Mark Calloway. I was sent here to-"

"What did she do?" Eddy asks, cutting him off.

"I can't-"

"Don't say you can't tell us. I won't let you take her. She's only 16, she's underaged." Eddy says.

Mark rolls his eyes "She'll basically be an adult in two weeks."

My eyes go slightly wide "How do you know that?"

He rolls his eyes and pulls out a pair of handcuffs out of his back pocket "I gotta take you in now Paige."

My eyes go ever wider at the sight of handcuffs. I turn to Eddy "Call Seth."

He nods and quickly runs to the back. I sigh and walk around the counter. I turn around and put my hands behind my back.

"Paige Bevis, You have the right to remain silent-"

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." I finish as he puts the handcuffs on me.

He pushes me forward, towards the door "Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?"

I smirk "Do you understand the right i have just read to you?"

"Being a smartass will only get you in more trouble." He says as he walks out of the store.

"Will running get me in more trouble?"

"Yeah." He says.

"Then running is out of the plan." I mumble.

He opens the back door of the car and pushes me inside.

"Hey! Watch my head jackass." I snap as I climb inside.

He rolls his eyes and slams the door shut. I smirk and begin playing with the cuffs behind my back. He gets in the drivers seat if the car and starts it up.

"I want to know what I did." I demand.

He glances back at me before pulling off, not saying a word.

"I have a right to know what I just got arrested for!" I yell.

He still doesn't say anything.

"This is bullshit! I'm not talking when we get there."

Nothing.

"Don't you have anything better to be arresting a teenager on a weekend?"

Nothing again.

"You ugly piece of Shit." I mumble.

I don't say anything else for the rest of the ride.

When we pull into the station I look around. Cops everywhere. 3 different people handcuffed to the bench next to the booking room.

Mark gets out and walks over to the back door of the car. He opens it and put his hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and get out the back of the car.

He grabs ahold of my arms and pulls me towards the door.

I end up in a interrogation room.

Mark removes the handcuff from behind my wrists "Take a seat Paige."

I do as told and sit on the cold metal bench.

"You gonna tell me why I'm here now?" I ask.

He sighs "Yeah. Your being charged for the death of Sasha Banks."