Court.

Paige Bevis

"Your Bail is set at 2,000 dollars. Next court day is in a month from today." The Judge says.

"I didn't do it!" I yell, standing up.

The Judge sighs "Until we find who did, all sighs point back to you Paige."

"How am I suppose to come up with 2,000 dollars?!"

"Get her out of here." He snaps, waving His hand to dismiss me.

My gaurd grabs ahold of my arm to pull me out of the court room.

"Calling Case Number 5836, The State Of Iowa Vs. Dean Ambrose." The Judge says.

I sigh and let my gaurd pull me out of the courtroom as another one escorts Dean inside it.

"They release you?!" Dean calls out.

I scoff ''No. They set a bail though!"

"Better then serving all your time!"

I chuckle and let the gaurd pull me down the hallway.

My only concern I have Is, how the hell am I getting 2,000 dollars?

Guess I'll be doing time until then.

****

"How was court Beautiful?" Jeff asks when I walk out to the courtyard.

"Better then I thought. I'm being held until someone can pay my bail." I say, sitting next to him.

He nods "That's good."

"When's your next court date?" I ask, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Two months." He sighs.

There playing around with Jeff's freedom. From what he told me about his charges, he shouldn't still be in here.

He's charged with grand thieft auto. He didn't even do it, his brother Matt did. His parents have given the evidence a couple times and they won't release him until his brother turns himself in. Something He's not willing to do.

"Your gonna give me your address when you get our right? I have nobody to write."

My heart shatters when he tells that. Nobody writes him? That's so messed up.

I reach over and grab His hand in mine, intertwining our fingers "Of course."

He smiles and lays his head on top of mine.

Jeff is like another brother to me. Like another Roman or Dean. I'm not gonna just forget about him or Trish when I get out of here.

"Where's Trish?" I ask, looking around the yard.

"She got released today."

My eyes go wide as I sit up and look at him "Your lying."

He smiles and shakes his head "Nah. She's home. I'm glad she made it out of this hell hole."

"She better not forget about you." I mumble.

He chuckles and pulls me into a tight embrace "Don't be so mean."

"So, she started off with Roman Reigns, Then went to Seth Rollins. Now, Jeff Hardy. Ain't that some shit Bubba."

I sigh. I haven't had a run in with them yet, and I was hoping i wouldn't have one ever.

I look up to see them standing in front of me, smirking.

"Hey Naomi. Hi Bubba."

"Never thought we'd run into you again." Naomi laughs.

"But we set her-"

"Shut up Bubba!" She yells, smacking him upside the head.

"You set me up." I mumble, standing up, coming face to face with her.

"Of course. Sasha had to go, she wanted to help you. Crazy right? Who else to blame but you?" She asks, still smirking.

I don't realize Jeff got up until Bubba says something.

"I'd sit down if I were you Hardy. Your still gonna be in here when she leaves." Bubba threatens.

"Leave him alone. This is between us." I snap, pushing Jeff Behind me.

"Alright you four, separate." A gaurd yells.

"This isn't over Bevis." Naomi says as Bubba pulls her away.

"Far from it Naomi." I say, smirking.

"What the hell was that?" Jeff Says, grabbing my hand once again.

"Problems from way back. Stay out of it please." I beg, gripping his hand tighter.

He nods.

"Can I just punch him? Just a one hitter quitter?"

I recognize Dean's voice right away.

"Not today Deano." I sigh. "How'd court go?"

He chuckles "Getting Released tomorrow on probabtion."

I frown and turn towards him "That's sad."

"Don't worry Paige, we'll get you out of here one way or another." Dean says.

"I hope so. Jeff, don't forget to remind me to give you my address."

He squeezes my hand "I won't."