What the Hell?

Seth Rollins

Roman- She's gonna be alright. Mr Hearts not suspending her or nothing.. We need to watch her and you closer Seth.. She's my best friend and your my brother , I wont let you guys get hurt. Especially now that we know Bubba Is one of those guys that her piece of shit 'dad' collected money from.

Paige got into a fight today.

We found out Bubba paid her dad to screw her and the rest are in on it. I honestly just want to cut class and take her home. I didn't know on her first day back, this would happen. I want to hold her, let her know everything's gonna be okay. I won't let anyone hurt her. Ever again. She means the world to Me and I can't stand to see her hurt again.

Seth- are you with her now? Roman I won't let you get involved. No way. But I'll see you in lunch in 20. As gay as it may sound, I love you Roman.

And I do. I've been friends with Roman damn near my whole life. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that something happened to him. Or Paige.

Roman- you know I love you to two tones. See ya soon.

I spend the next 20 minutes finishing up my Chemistry assignment, barely. I've got my mind racing with thoughts. Is there a way you can shut your thoughts off for a while?

The bell rings dismissing us from 3rd hour. I grab my books and just about run out of my class. I walk as fast as I can to my locker to drop my books off then head to the cafeteria. When I walk in I head right to the table. Paige is sitting with Roman and Brie.

Roman took my seat

I sit across from them in Rome's normal seat and reach my hand out to grab Paige's.

"Princess He-"

"Don't want to talk about it Dimples." She says right away.

"I just wanted to say Hi." I say, Pouting.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit on edge today.. We can talk when we get home." She says, giving me a small smile.

I nod in response.

"Seth, come talk to me" Roman says, standing up.

Another nod.

I stand up and follow Rome out of the cafeteria.

What's going on?

Once we make it out to the hallway, he turns to me.

"What's wrong Ro?" I ask.

"I need to protect you guys." He says, beginning to pace.

"No, you don't. Were gonna be fine" I say, pouting slightly.

"No. You didn't hear the shit they said Seth. They threatened you. They threatened her. I can't let you guys get hurt" he says.

"Roman. Calm down."

Its hurting me to see him hurt. I don't want Paige getting hurt. Or Dean, Roman, Jimmy, Jey, Nikki or Brie.

Id rather have myself hurt over them.

"I can't. You guys mean the world to me." He mumbles, leaning up against the lockers.

"I know."

"I don't want to sound gay or nothing, not that i have anything against gay people, but I love you Seth. Your the baby brother I never had. The baby brother I have to protect with everything i have." He admits.

You don't see this side of Roman to much. The caring side. It takes a lot for him to show it.

I promise you Roman Reigns, I will not let you get hurt.

***********
Window's rolled down, music playing loud threwout the car.

Me and Paige have been driving around since we got released from school. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want to deal with the problems she faced today at school and I don't blame her. I want her to forget.

Im taking the long drive with her, so if she breaks down, im here. I want to make her forget about the pain.

"I'm sorry, its getting late Dimples." She sighs.

I shake my head "Don't worry about it."

"You hungry or something?" She asks.

Another head shake.

She nods in response and focuses on the road.

I look around and see that were driving around the beach.

"Pull into that empty lot."

She glances over at me, clearly confused. She does what I say though. She parks the car and turns in her seat to face me.

"What you got on your mind dimples?" She asksx tilting her head slightly.

She's so damn beautiful.

I reach over and roll up all the windows and lock the door.

I cup her face in my hands and pull her towards me connecting our lips. She let's out a soft sigh and moves her lips against mine. Inlet my hands slowly make there way down to her hips. I pull her onto my lap. She gasps and wraps her arms around my neck.

She pulls away and looks at me. He pupils are dialated.

"What are doing to me?" She whispers.

"Making you forget Princess" I say before connecting our lips once again.