A Helping Hand.

Paige

Sometimes I sit back and really think about life. My life that is. What did I do to truly deserve the shit that happens to me? Sure I'm Bad and act out during school hours, but that's just so I don't get bullied and hurt. I don't need to be hurt more then I already am. Its not so much my mom who hurts me, its my dad. Its like with him, I can never do anything right. I can get good grades and perfect attendance and still get the shit beatin' outta me. Thank god my dads not home tonight, so I don't have to deal with him. He'll be home before the nights over though.

My phone vibrates, pulling me out of my thoughts. I open it to see a group message.

Roman: what's everyone doing?

Dean: Shit. Nothing. Your lame.

Seth: Homework.

Roman: I'm lame? Dean your just laying in your bed across from me. That's lame mofo.

Dean: Shut up Stupid.

Seth: well... What do you guys want to do?

Roman:Bring y'all asses outside. Let's hang out.

Dean: I'm in.

Seth: like outside, or on our porches?

Roman: Outside Seth.

Dean: where tf is Paige?! Girl come on.

Roman: were outside already, bring your ass out.

I chuckle and drop my phone onto the bed. I open my balcony doors and walk out onto the porch.

"What didn't you understand about outside?" Dean asks as they all look up at me.

"Well technically speaking, she is outside" Seth points out.

"Shut up smart ass"

"Make me Dumb ass"

"Stop it, both of you" Roman says, rolling his eyes.

"Seriously though, come down here Paige" Dean says, laughing.

"Can't. My Sperm donor is coming home soon"

"So? Leave before he gets here"

"It's just gonna be worse when I get home."

"Then you won't have to go home."

"I got this" Roman mumbles before walking towards my house.

Out of the four of us, Roman acts like he's the oldest. Most of the time. I hear him knock on the door. I look over the edge of the balcony and See my mom open the door.

"Roman Reigns! Its been so long!" She says, smiling.

"Hello Ms.Bevis. I was wondering if it would be okay that Paige hangs out for a while. Its gorgeous outside and we just want to take advantage of the whether." Roman asks politely.