The Big Brother

Paige

Seth: I think he's on his way? He's rude, who is that?

I ignore his text and hide my phone. I'll have to explain who he is when I'm able to go home.

I did what needed to be done for my family. They were gonna get hurt if I didn't make the decision to stay here. I'm scared shitless of what happens next if he doesn't make it soon. Who knows what will happen next?

Just when my thoughts begin to turn negative, I hear a knock on the bedroom door they have me in. I stay quiet as the door slowly opens.

"Paige?"

I blink my eyes a few times to adjust to the lighting. A smile forms on my face when I see who it is.

"Corey!" I yell excitedly.

He quickly puts his finger over his mouth, shushing me. I mouth 'Im sorry' and give him a small smile. He chuckles lightly and makes his way over to me.

"How did you get in here?!" I whisper.

He begins un tying the rope that's holding my arm to the headboard.

"Front door. I know Peter. He doesn't know I know you though." He whispers.

Once the rope is off I jump into his arms, hugging him tightly. i haven't seen him In so long.

I quickly let go as he grabs my hand, knowing that now isn't the time to catch up with each other.

"I've got the perfect place to get you out of here without it being known. We'll come up with a plan to get rid of these guys for good afterwards." He explains.

I nod as he pulls me out of the bedroom. He pulls me into the bathroom and looks around. He let's go of my hand and bends down, opening a tiny door by the floor. He peeks inside and looks at Me.

"Your tiny, you'll fit. Its a laundry shoot. It leads to the basement." He explains.

I look at him with wide eyes and nod. He grabs my hands as I slide into it.

"I'm gonna let you go. You'll land on all the dirty clothes. Wait down there quietly for me, okay?"

I nod. He let's go of my hands and I slide threw the hole, no problem. I land on the pile of clothes and quickly roll off onto the concrete floor. I stand up and dust myself off.

I pull my phone out to text Seth.

Paige: Be home soon, explain it all when I get there, yeah? Keep all the doors locked, act like you all aren't there. There bound to come looking for me when they realize I'm no longer here. Love you so much Dimples.

I look up at the sound of a window opening. Corey peeks his head in and gives me a bright smile.

"Let's go mouse."

I roll my eyes and walk to the window. He reaches into the window and grabs my hands, so he can pull me up.

"Don't mess up this shirt, I need it for work!" I say, laughing as he pulls me up threw the window.