Unfair

Seth Rollins

I yawn as I get dressed for school. Paige still isn't up yet, even though I've been trying to wake her for the past hour now. I pull my hair into a tight bun and walk out of the bathroom. I smile when I see Paige sleeping peacefully, wrapped in my covers.

I hate that I have to ruin this perfect sight.

"Come on Paige, you gotta get up now before were late" I say, gently shaking her.

''Just five more minutes Sethie" She mumbles.

I chuckle and pull the cover off of her.

"I'm sorry, but you have to get up" I say.

She groans and sits up, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She gets up and grabs her bag before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. I chuckle and shake my head. I hear my phone ring and I pull it out of my pocket.

Roman- Come out on the porch Seth.

I tilt my head in confusion and toss the phone on to the bed before walking over to the balcony doors. I open them, letting in the morning, summer breeze. I walk out onto the porch and to the railing closest to Roman and Deans. There both standing there, waiting for me.

"Good Morning Guys" I say, leaning on the railing.

"Morning Nerd" Dean teases.

I shoot him a death glare and give Roman a smile.

"Where's Paige?" Roman asks.

"Getting dressed. Remind me never to wake her up again. Thought she was gonna kill me." I say, shaking my head.

"Paige is a bitch to wake up" Dean says, chuckling.

"Shut the fuck up Ambrose before I throw you off the damn porch"

I glance back to see Paige dressed and her hair and makeup done, walking towards me.

"Good Morning to you to" Dean mumbles, making Roman laugh.

"What's so funny you big Samoan asshole?" She asks.

"Hey!" Roman yells.

"Good Morning Princess" I say.

"You got one coming Rollins. You woke me up" She says, yawning.

"You have to go to school" I say, smirking at her.

"Not if I set the school on fire" She mumbles.

Well, one things for sure. Paige is NOT a morning person and I'll never be waking her up again.

"Your so mean in the morning" Dean comments.

"Didn't I just say I'd throw you off the porch if you didn't shut the fuck up?" She asks.

Dean puts his hands up in defeat.

Gotta love these guys.

**********************
"Where's Paige?" Brie asks.

"She should be here soon. She got held behind to talk to Mr Henry." Jey says.