Finally Coming Face To Face

Seth Rollins

"Where's Paige?"

Everyone's here besides Paige and Roman.

"Call Galina? If Roman's gone, maybe she went with them somewhere." Jimmy suggests as he holds on to Nikki.

"Galina is probably asleep." Nikki says.

"She's all about her schooling." Dean says.

"It's always worth a try." Jimmy mumbles.

"I'll call her." Brie mumbles.

Brie lately has kept her distance from us, not saying much to us or hanging out with us anymore.

She's only here because it had to do with her twin.

She walks away when she puts the phone to her ear.

"Where's Brie been lately?" Jey asks Nikki.

Nikki keeps her eyes on her sister as she talks "At home. We don't talk to much anymore."

"Is there a reason?" Jey asks.

Nikki shrugs "Not really."

Brie comes back in the room and looks at all of us "Roman and Paige aren't with her."

"Not again." I mumble.

"Fuck." Dean says.

My phone rings and I pull it our of my pocket quickly. Roman's name is on the screen. I quickly accept the call.

"Where's Paige?!"

"Seth I need your help! They have Paige!"

Roman's screaming and I put the phone on speaker.

"Who has Paige?!"

"Her dad!"

I feel like the winds been knocked out of me. He's in jail.. No way this is true.

"Roman, where are you?!" Dean asks.

"I'm in the bathroom, please come quick!"

"Where Roman?!"

"Speedway!"

I take off running, needing to get to them as fast as I can. My Brother and The love of my life are in trouble, yet again.

I open the car door and jump in. I pull my keys out of my pocket and stick them into the ignition as everyone else piles into the car.

I start the car and put it in drive.  I turn the wheel and hit the has, taking off quickly. 

I hope there okay

"This is speedway, where are they?" I ask.

"Let's go in and check." Nikki says.

"I need to know where my cousin is." Jimmy says.

"Corey's already going inside." Jey points out.

I look over and sure enough, he's already inside the gas station.

I get out of the car and run up to the doors, instantly hearing yelling.

"What the fuck is your problem man? You supposed to be locked up and far the fuck away from my sister you sick bastard." I hear.

I look around until I see Corey's head from over the small aisles.

I jog up to them to see Paige standing behind Corey and Roman standing behind her dad, making sure he goes nowhere.

"She's the one who came back."

I freeze when I see Paiges dad standing there.

Everyone comes in next and spots us instantly. They take there places behind me, looking at the scene with wide eyes.

"She wanted closure and you took advantage of that!" Corey yells.

"And who exactly are you?"

"Your son." Corey says.

His eyes go wide and he looks at Corey a bit closer.

He doesn't even know what his own son looks like

"Corey Bevis." He says.

"That's not my name. Corey Graves." Corey says.

"You think you can come around and take over her life? She's still my daughter Corey."

"I'm all she has left!" Corey yells, getting in his dad's face.

"Not for long. I'll be back."

"You ever touch my sister again and you won't live to see another day." Corey growls.

"Where were you when she needed you in the past huh?"

"I know what you've done and I beg you to do what you did to her to me. I want you to try and beat my ass like you did to her. Want to act all big and bad when it comes to a little ass girl, you can be big and bad when it comes to a grown ass man." Corey says.

"What are you waiting for Corey? Come on and fight your old man." His dad says.

"Grab my sister Seth." Corey says, not even looking back at me.

I slowly walk up to Paige and attempt to wrap my arms around her, but she pushes me away, not taking her eyes off her older brother.

"He's gonna be fine Princess." I whisper.

"Don't touch me." She growls.

I don't try to grab her again. The last thing I want is to piss her off.

Corey swings and the fight breaks out. Roman's standing on the other end of the aisle with wide eyea, not k owing what to do.

Paige runs up to the fight and starts pulling at her dad.

"Leave my brother alone!" She screams.

I run up to her and grab ahold of her, not wanting her to accidentally get hit or something. She screams and try to wiggle her way out of my arms, but I don't let her go.

Roman walks up to the fight and pulls at Corey and Paiges dad, trying to break up the fight.

Jimmy jogs up to the fight and begins pulling at Corey.

When they get separated, Roman pushes there dad away from me with a disgusted look on his face.

His face is bright red, lumps on his forehead and under his left eye. I look over at Corey to see his face clean. It doesn't even look like he fought.

"Don't ever touch my sister again bitch."