Motusia (Broken.)

Seth Rollins

"Princess." I whine. "Come here."

She rolls her eyes "Stop it Dimples."

Its been two days since Paige hooked Roman and Galina up and I've got to say, things are going great. Not only for them, but for Myself and Paige as well.

We talked about what happened and agreed that we wouldn't drink or smoke weed ever again. At least until we're of age.

"Do you work today?" I ask.

She shakes her head "Not until tonight. Corey is out of town again and Enzo is keeping me company."

"No."

She turns to face me "Excuse me?"

I shake my head "We don't need another Rome situation. Not with Enzo to. If he's going, I'm tagging along."

She rolls her eyes "Get Dressed then."

*********

"Enzo can you put on some music please?"

He nods and walks over to the speakers.

I glare at him.

I don't like Enzo Amore. Never have, never will.

"Dimples?"

I snap my head in her direction and smile "Hmm?"

"I love you."

"Love you to Princess."

"So... How's life treating you Seth?" Enzo asks.

"Fine." I simply reply.

"So Paige. Romans with Galina again." He says, ignoring me once again.

"I know! I'm so happy that they are." Paige says, smiling.

I'm truly happy for Roman. I'm happy that he found something he liked in Galina. Not only because he loved my girlfriend, but because I genuinely care about his feelings. He's like my older brother. The brother I never had.

"I'm happy he's found someone he's happy with." Enzo says.

Shut up.

"Me to. I want him to forget about me." She says as she pushes the jack under a truck she's working on.

"Agreed." I mumble.

"What's up?!"

I look towards the garage doors to see Jey walk into the garage.

I haven't seen or talked to Jimmy since he found out about me sleeping with Nikki. He's made that I know.

"Jey! What brings you in tonight?" Paige asks.

"Mom wanted to know how much you and Corey would charge her to fix her Van?" He asks.

"For your mom? Free." She says, jacking up the car.

"Paige-"

"I said Free Jey. Just bring it in and I'll take a look at it." She insists.

He runs up to her and wraps his arms around her tightly, lifting her odd her feet "Thank you so much!"

"Who's here with ya?" I ask.

He turns towards me with Paige in his arms still "I didn't even see you!"

I chuckle "Hey Jey."

"Dean's in the car. He's pretty down right now." Jey says, sighing lightly.

"What's wrong with Deano?" I ask.

"Emma left him."

My heart drops to my stomach. Dean was in love with Emma. The first girl he ever truly loved. He's probably broken inside.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I say.

"Don't. He's not even talking to me."

Jey let's Paige down to her feet and runs a hand threw her wavy hair.

"I'm gonna talk to him."

And with that, she jogs out of the garage, leaving me with Jey and Enzo.

"I'm gonna get going, my brother needs me." Enzo says.

I don't bother to say anything to him.

"Enzo! Hey!" Jey yells, smiling.

"Hey Jey." Enzo responds.

And with that Enzo says his goodbyes and head out.

Thank god.

"So.. How's Jimmy?" I ask.

Jey chuckles ''Good. He's not that mad anymore."

My eyes widen slightly "Really?"

"Yeah. He's had his fair share of Drunken Mistakes. He's knows what its like. Him and Nikki are working it out." He explains.

"That's great. Myself and Paige are as well."

Just as Jeys about to say something were cut off.

"Reigns in the house!"

I chuckle and shake my head.

Roman walks up with Galina next to him.

"Galina, That's my little brother Seth Rollins and That's one of my twin cousins Jey Uso. Guys, this is Galina Becker." Roman Introduces.

"Nice to meet you guys." She says, smiling.

"Same here." Me and Jey say in unison.

"Where's Sunshine?" Rome asks, looking around.

"Out talking to Dean." I reply.

He nods "How's Dean handling his breakup with Emma?"

"Not good Uce. He's motusia."

"He's what?" Me and Galina ask.

"Broken." They say together.

I nod.

Poor Deano.

"I'm gonna have to talk to him when he gets home tonight." Roman sighs.

Were all still working on fixing each other. Eventually, we all will go back to way things used to be. Happy.