Another Attack

Paige

"Welcome to 'Superstars & Superheros'. Can I help you find anything?" I ask as i hear the familiar bell ring.

"Uh. Yeah, you can I guess" The person answers.

I put my pen down and walk around the counter to stand in front of the teenager.

He turns around and gives me a smile. I return the gesture and wait for him to tell me what he came in here for.

"What can I help you with?" I ask politely.

"I've been wanting to browse this store for a new Superman T Shirt for a while now. What do you got?" He asks.

I tilt my head in thought and Snap my fingers "Follow me''

I walk over to the rack of Shirts and look threw them, pulling out a couple different Superman T shirts. I hand them to the Teen so he can look threw them.

He browses threw the selections as I hear the door open once again.

"Sunshine!"

I chuckle and hold a finger up in the air to silence him while I help the customer.

Eddy never cares that my friends come to visit me on the clock. As long as I still help the customers, he doesn't mind. Roman and Seth usually come in and help me out with restocking and sales since Roman's family is good friends with Eddy.

"I'm liking this one" The customer says holding it in my direction "What do you think?"

I grab the T Shirt and look it over. It's white with the Superman symbol on the front in gold.

"In my Opinion, this is something I would purchase for myself" I say.

He smiles ''Then I'll take it."

I give him a small smile and nod. I walk behind the counter and ring up the order.

"That will be 3.50$" I say, putting the shirt in a bag.

He nods and pulls out a 5$ note. I grab it and put it in the register, and take out his change.

"1.50$ will be your change." I say handing him the change and receipt.

He shakes his head ''Keep it Paige."

I look up at him in confusion.

How does he know my name?

He chuckles "Name tag and you go to my school. Your in my Gym class"

Oh.

"Wait" I snap my finger when in figure it out "Enzo Right?"

He nods, smiling "Bingo"

"Yeah yeah yeah! Your friends with Cass! His tall ass." I chuckle.

He laughs ''Yeah, that's the one. My Tall ass brother"

"That's your brother?" I ask.

He nods.

"Wow that's amazing. Well I'll catch you around school, yeah?"

"See ya in gym Paige." He says before turning to exit the store.

Roman and Seth walk up to the counter and I realize they brought Dean with them. He stays by the door.

"How's work going Princess?" Seth asks, smiling.

"Great actually." I say.

"See you met Enzo Amore" Roman points out.

I nod "I've see a couple students come in here since I've worked here. Would have never thought they would be into comics."

"Never judge a book by its cover" Seth says.

"You are correct Dimples"

Eddy comes out from the back with a couple boxes in hand, clearly struggling to carry them. Roman jumps to help him.

Eddy smiles ''Thanks Kiddo"

"No problem"

"Need us to help with anything?" Seth asks.

"I've got to get home and Help my wife with Jassy. Didn't want to leave Paige to restock alone and close up, could you guys stick around and help her out?" He asks once he sets the boxes down.

"Of course. Tell Monica and Jassy I said Hello" Roman says.

He smiles again ''Of course. Jassy misses her Uncle Ro."

"That's cute" I mumble.

Roman puts his head down as his cheeks heat up.

I repeat, That's cute.

After we all say goodbye to Eddy and he gives me the store keys, were left alone in the shop.

"Dean. As long as your over there, can you lock the door?" I ask.

He nods and locks the door. I mumble a 'thank you' as walk around the counter.

"What do you want us to do?" Seth asks.

"Can you guys go pull out more boxes from the back? Pretty sure Eddy's gonna want everything restocked since we had a lot of customers today."

"Of course Sunshine. Let's go Deano"

They all walk to back, pushing and shoving at each other and arguing. I chuckle and walk up to the radio, plugging in my phone and pressing Shuffle.

I start organizing some of the boxes while I wait for the guys. I hear someone hit the window and I jump. I look up to see someone hitting on the window. I slowly walk towards the door and see a girl with long Red hair covering her face. Blood in dripping on the floor below her.

"Seth! Roman! Dean!" I yell.

I run a hand threw my hair, my heart beat becoming faster at the sight.

"What's wrong?!" Seth yells as they all come running into the main area.

"Look!" I yell, pointing at the glass.

Roman's eyes go wide, Seth Gasps and Dean jumps to open the door.

Dean opens the door and helps he girl inside.

When she picks up her head, she reveals who she is.

Sasha Banks

She's smirking at the four of us.

Before I can figure out what's happening a group of people dressed in all black come running into the store.

I'm grabbed by two different men and so are Roman, Dean, and Seth. As soon as I see Someone grab a hand full of Seth's hair, I begin screaming.

"Let him go! Seth!"

Then I feel something being placed over my mouth and everything becomes a blur.

"Goodnight BabyGirl"

The last thing I hear before I slip into the darkness.