Uh Oh.

Paige

"I feel like shit for not being able to make it to your game Romeo." I say as I walk down the hallways with Roman.

Walking down the hallway with Roman, makes every girl jealous. All eyes are on you, everyone's talking about you. I don't know why though. I mean, Roman Reigns is not ugly. Far from it. Maybe its because Roman doesn't have very many female friends and doesn't want to be in a relationship. For now that is. For the longest time the whole school thought it was Me that Roman finally dated. I've never dated Roman, and we shut down that rumor real quick.

"Its alright Sunshine." He says, smiling at me.

"No, it's not. I should have stayed out of trouble.. I knew you were playing today" I say, stopping at my locker.

"Nah. Don't worry about it." He says, leaning against the lockers as I open mine.

"You sure? Cause I'm feelin' like shit over here" I mumble, pulling out my backpack.

"I'm sure Sunshine. What are you doing after detention?" He asks me as I slam the locker shut.

"I sadly have to go home. Moms not home today" I say as I walk towards Galloway's classroom, where detention is held.

"You can't call home? We could go do something.." He suggests.

"I can't. When moms not home, its left up to me to do everything. I'm gonna get in trouble for being late." I sigh.

We stop outside of Ms Galloway's classroom. The place I will now spend an hour of my life, Probably pissing her off with my smart mouth honestly.

"Well after the game, call me or text me. When Me, Dean and Seth get home and your done I want to see you on that porch. I want to make sure your okay." He says, pulling me into a hug.

"I will Romeo." I say, hugging him back.

He pulls away and gives me a small smile "See You Later Sunshine"

"See ya. Good luck on the game!" I call out.

"Thank you!" He yells back, disappearing down the hallway.

I walk Into the classroom and take a empty seat in the back. I look and around the room to see who's all here.
Bubba Ray Dudley, Devon Dudley, Randy Orton, Naomi, Charlotte and Chris Jericho.

"Alright, you all know the rules. No talking, no fighting, stay seated." Galloway says, typing away on her computer.

She's probably on a dating website since nobody around here would actually be willing to go out with her

I pull out my notebook to work on some homework while she does attendance.

"Bubba and Devon Dudley"

"Here"

"Randall Orton?"

"It's Randy. But I'm here"

"Naomi Fatu"

"Right here"

"Paige Bevis"

"You know I'm here"

"Charlotte?"

"Right here Miss"

"Chris Jericho"