Family sticks together.

Paige

"All my life, you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me. All these lights, They can't blind me.With your love, nobody can drag me down."

I'm singing while I work on the finish touches of the truck.

One down, one to go.

"Reigns in the house!"

I chuckle at the sound of Roman.

"Technically your in a garage Romeo." I point out.

He rolls his eyes "So? I'm still here."

"She got you Bro." Corey chuckles as he comes out from under the truck.

"And imma get you Graves." Roman grumbles playfully.

Corey stands up and wipes his hands on his work jeans "Bring it Reigns."

And that's how they playfully start wrestling as I continue to work on the truck. I chuckle as I glance over at My Brother and Best friend.

Corey and Roman are becoming pretty close lately. Always talking, always joking around and allowed Roman to come by whenever at the garage, who h surprised me because Corey doesn't let to many people come to the garage to hang out while we work.

Once I finish under the hood I close it and toss my tools off the the side. I walk around the car and slowly lower the jack that's holding it up. I pull the jack from under the car and grab the keys for it off the hook in the wall.

I walk back to the car, open the drivers door and sit in sideways.

Our problem with this one is it wouldn't start up.

I put the key in the egnition and turn it.

The car starts up perfectly.

I smile and nod my head. I Climb in all the way and shut the door. I put the car in reverse and back It up so I can pull the next car into the garage.

I get out and run the keys back to there original hook on the wall and grab the other set of keys.

"Corey where the next car?" I ask.

"Outside!" He yells as he continues wrestling Roman.

I shake my head and jog outside of the garage.

I stop at the sight of the next car.

Its a 2011 Bugatti Veyron.

"Holy shit." I mumble as I look over the car.

I press the button and the car automatically unlocks. I walk up the door and slowly open it. I'm welcomed by clean, black leather seats. I get in and turn the car on. Holy shit. I see a picture tapped to the dashboard. I mean forwards and look at it.

Enzo and Cass.

Holy shit. I put the car in drive and look up to see Corey standing in front of the car. I roll the window down and stick my head out.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful driving that in here. The tire is popped and you could mess up the Rim." He explains.

I nod and he moves out of my way. I slowly push the gas pedal down and pull into the garage. Once i have it parked and I step out and keep my eyes on the Car.

"Its a beauty, yeah?" Corey asks as he comes up next to me.

"Defiantly. Do you know who brought it in?" I ask.