Six Flags & Secrets Revealed

Seth Rollins

"Is Jimmy acting normal with you? Is it just Paige who's acting funny?" I ask once we drop Dean off.

She rolls her eyes "Jimmy's fine."

"What if-"

"Seth, Stop." Nikki groans "Everything will be fine. She'll get over it."

It's a weight on my shoulders though.

"I hope so." I mumble.

*********

"As gay and childish as this may sound, were using the buddy system." Corey says once we all got into the park.

"C'mon Corey, were not 5!" Paige yells.

"I don't care mouse. I'm the 'Responsible' adult for the day." He says.

"Alright then, Paige, Roman and Dean can stay together." He says.

I mumble some choice words.

I deserve this.

I deserve being treated like shit.

I deserve being without her.

"Nikki and Jimmy." Corey says.

"Jey and Brie."

That leaves me alone.

"Guess your stuck with me Sethie boy." Corey mumbles.

"Sadly."

He rolls his eyes "We'll all meet back here in 3-4 hours to eat. Then we'll discuss what we do after that."

Everyone nods and goes there seperate ways, leaving me with Corey Graves.

The very rude, older version of Paige Bevis.

"What do you want to do Seth?" He asks, looking around at all the rides.

"Nothing." I mumble.

He sighs "Not an option. We didn't come here for you to do nothing. Let's go."

He begins walking towards the Raging Bull. I sigh and follow him.

"I thought you didn't like me." I say.

"I did like you." He corrects "but then I heard what you did yesterday before you came to the shop. Now? I honestly want to throw you off of one of these rollercoasters."

"Please do."

He sighs ''I sadly can't. I can't go to jail and leave my little sister."

"You left her before." I mumble.

He jumps I front of me, stopping me from walking any further.

"I never willingly left my baby sister. I was given up for adoption. I didn't even know I had a sister until I turned 24. One year ago. Don't talk about shit you don't know about Seth." He snaps, before turning to walk away.

I sigh and follow behind him, remaining silent.

********

We all met up at a picnic table, covered by the shade. Everyone's laughing and talking about the rides they went on. Yet, we have three people missing.

Roman, Dean and Paige.

"Has anyone heard from them?" Corey asks, beginning to slowly pace.

"I was texting Roman, but he stopped replying about an hour ago." Jey says.

"Maybe they got caught on a ride?" I ask.

"Maybe." Corey sighs.

"Someone call them up." Brie says.

"I'm on it." Jimmy says.

After a couple minutes of silence, Jimmy begins yelling. Everyone stops talking and turns there attention towards him.

"What do you mean you lost her ?!" He yells.

What?!

"Were coming!"

"What the hell is going on?!" Corey yells.

"Paige is being chased by someone. Dean doesn't recognize who it is." Jimmy says quickly.

That's all it takes for us all to take off running. But the thing is, we don't know where were running to.

"Where are they?!" I ask Jimmy, who's running along side me.

"I don't know!" He yells back.

"Hey! Guys! Right here!''

I recognize Dean's voice and stop instantly, spinning in circles to search for the Ohioan.

I spot him by the entrance to a ride. I take off running towards him as he points up.

Once everyone's with Dean, they look up in the direction he's pointing.

A guy I don't recognize is walking towards a scared looking Paige as she backs up towards the edge of a cliff.

"Paige, watch out!" Jimmy yells.

"Where's Roman?!" Corey yells.

"He went to find a way up there!" Dean yells.

Paige looks behind her and I can see her eyes widen at the sight of the long drop.

Then she smiles.

She fucking smiles.

Why is she smiling?!

Her and the mystery guy are exchanging words before she continues to slowly back up. He foots slips slightly when she gets to the edge. She looks down with wide eyes.

Then she waves goodbye before letting herself fall backwards, off the edge.