She can stay with me

Seth Rollins

"So what happens now?" Nikki whispers to me as we watch the cops talk to Paige and her dad.

"I don't know.." I say truthfully.

If they know that her mother knew about her past with her father, there gonna place Paige out of the home. Where is she gonna go? What's gonna happen? I'm terrified. The cops are trying to get Paige to talk, but she's not saying much.

"Well she's gotta talk or nothing is gonna happen to that sick bastard." Dean grumbles.

"She's probably scared. This has never happened before" Jimmy says.

"He also just threatened her." Jey points out.

"Didn't think this is how detention would end" Nikki says.

A cop walks up to us and looks us over before talking.

"I'm going to need to speak to Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose please"

I look over at Roman and Dean to see them looking right back at me. We all slowly rise to our feet and follow the officer out into the hallway. Two other cops come out after us.

"Are we in trouble?" Dean asks.

"No. We just need to ask a couple questions" He says.

Dean and Roman follow the other two officers down the hall, leaving me with one.

''Can I have your name?" He asks, opening up his notepad.

"Seth Rollins"

"My name is Officer Michaels. I'm going to ask you a couple questions and I want you to answer them with honesty. Understood?" He asks, not bothering to look up at me.

"Yes sir"

"Alright. When did you meet Paige?" He asks.

"About 3 years ago. She moved in next door to me" I say.

"Did you notice any abuse going on when they moved next door to you?" He asks.

"I thought I did, but I was never sure. I always heard her father yelling and things being broken." I say.

"Right. So when did you find out that it was actually happening?"

"About 2 years ago"

"And you never called it in?" He asks, finally looking up at me.

"I did. Multiple times." I say.

"And?"

"Nothing happened. Each time, he came up with a new lie and she was to scared to tell the truth"

"And how would you say Paige dresses? To revealing?"

Are you kidding me?

"She dresses fine. Jeans, T-shirt. Nothing revealing what so ever. She usually wears a sweatshirt." I say.

"Right. What is your relationship to her?"

What are we? Just friends? Dating?

"She's my Girlfriend"

"Okay. Do you know what happens now?" He asks.

"No."

"Your girlfriend will be placed out of home after we arrest her father and take her mothers rights. At least until she's 18." He explains.

"Where is she gonna go?"

"Group home or foster home. If we can't find a placement for her, we will place her in juvenile detention with no charges." He says.

"That's not fair! What if my mom and dad what to take her in?" I ask.

"We will need to speak to them. Immediately."

"I'll call them."

He nods and walks back into the classroom. I pull my phone out of my pocket and quickly Dial my moms number.

"Seth sweetheart, where are you?" She asks right away.

"Mom! I need your help please! You remember my friend Paige right?" I ask quickly.

"Yes I do. Such a sweet girl. What's wrong with her?" She asks.

"Well the police are finally doing something about her abusive father. There gonna place Paige out of home and I don't think its best for her to be going to someone she doesn't know.. Can she stay in the guestroom?" I explain.

I look up to see Roman and Dean standing in front of me, listening to my conversation.

"Of course! She can stay with us as long as needed sweetheart." She says.

"I need you and dad to come talk to these officers quickly before they take her away."

"Were on our way."

"Thank you. I love you mom"

"I Love you to Sweetheart"

I hang up the phone and let out a breath I've been holding since I dialed my moms number.

"Are they gonna do it?" Dean asks.

"Yeah."

*****

"You feeling any better Princess?" I ask as I hold her tightly in my arms.

"Kinda." She sighs.

"Don't worry about nothing. You got me." I say.

"I'm not worried. Just sad" She admits.

"What can I do to make you feel happier?" I ask.

"Just lay here with me. Let enjoy having you here" She says.

"I can do that" I say nodding slightly.

She chuckles ''Good."

"Paige?" I ask, looking down at her.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I say, kissing the top of her head.

She Smiles up at me ''I love you to"