06 - attacks

Harry

 I don't know what she had, that made me act so fucking stupid. It's not like the cab driver wasn't right, she clearly wasn't interested. 

She seemed like that kind of girl, who doesn't really let people in and if she did, she only fucked with them. Not literally, but in an metaphorical sense. She just seemed like a lot of trouble. But let's be honest, Holmes Chapel is a little town and everyone knows everyone. So when there was somebody new in our age, it was like a world wonder. 

Most of the girls were complete whores and the guys were, well, whores too. I'm not complaining though. I was never one for relationships, they made things complicated and I was still only 22. I liked having a fling here and there. 

But something about her, made me want to get to know her. This may sound totally stupid, but I thought of her like the sea. Quiet and open on the surface, but stormy and unexplored on the inside. I could be totally wrong, but she was quite the secret. 

Maybe it only was this thing that boys have from time to time. Where a girl acts like she is not interested and then you want to get her. But once you had her, she gets boring. 

But the way, she danced in front of me, I can't deny, made me hard. I was happy that I'm wearing those tight ass jeans, because otherwise it would've been embarrassing. But it was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed. I just wanted to grab her fit little ass and.. 

"Harry, mate? You're with us?" someone snapped his fingers right in front of my face. 
I looked down to see Luke. He was a little shorter than me, had dark brown hair and it was all ruffled up.  

"Fuck, sorry Luke." I smiled at him. I looked to my right, no Millie. Then to my left, no Millie either. 
How long was I daydreaming? 

"You're searching for someone?" Luke asked with an amused grin. 
"No.. no. Hey you want something to drink? I could do with a drink." I really could. I didn't even wait for an answer. I quickly turned around and waited for the bartender, when he approached me I shouted, "four shots of tequila, two vodka lemon and one beer, thanks." I handed him the money and turned around were Luke just watched me with an confused look. 

"Tryna get yourself into hospital today?" He smirked. 
"No, just want to get fucking smashed tonight." I laughed. 

When the bartender arrived, I gave Luke one shot, we clinked our glasses and downed the alcohol. Luke made an grimace, he always hated tequila. 

"Yea, could've warned me, couldn't you?" He shouted, still an disgusted grimace on his face.
I just laughed, while I took the next shot and drank it, then the next one. 
After them, I quickly downed both vodka lemons, grabbed my beer and walked over to the dance floor, without looking if Luke followed me or not. 

My eyes always searching for Millie. 

I already felt the effect of the alcohol, but I welcomed it. 
With fast feet I walked through the people. Everyone was dressed in fucking neon colors and it made my eyes hurt. There were only a few people dressed in gray or black or something dark. 
Me and..

Millie. 

Finally I spotted her, she was swinging on the dance floor, with some guy. 
Fuck, if I hadn't been daydreaming, she would've danced with me. But it's not too late. I walked over to her, but before she noticed, the guy did. He shot me an confused looked and I returned that, with an pissed off look. He tensed and then walked away. 

Sometimes my reputation was good for something. Millie turned around and then saw me. She instantly rolled her eyes, turned around but kept on dancing. 
I put my free hand on her hip and started to dance with her to the beat. 
While Millie was totally in her own world, I watched the world around us. 

Proud to see many boys watching us with an jealous look and girls glaring at us. But I couldn't care less. 
After a few songs I started to sweat and I felt my breathing getting more difficult. I definitely needed a break. When Millie noticed I stopped dancing she turned around. 

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked thoughtfully. I just nodded, but walked away, because it really got too hot for me right now. 

I shot through the people until I finally reached the exit. I slammed the door open and walked to a wall, were I leaned against it. I put my beer on the ground and rested my hands on my knees. Then I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. 

After a few minutes I heard the door slamming again, but I couldn't look up. 

"Harry, everything's 'right?" I heard a girl slurring. She definitely wasn't Millie. 
"I'm good, thanks." I looked up and saw Hanna. She was a complete bitch, but she could suck you off like no one else. 
"Ya suureee?" She tried to sound seductive. I just rolled my eyes. "Yes, Hanna, I'm fucking sure, now get out of my eyesight." 

She came nearer instead of going away and with no warning, she put her arms around my neck, pulled me up so I stood tall again and then jumped. I had to catch her so she wouldn't fall, but that was a bad idea. My lungs started to hurt already. 

"Hanna, fuck, get down I can't breathe properly." I tried to push her down, but I was a little too weak, because of my condition.  
"But Harryyy, we could have so much fun again." She said while kissing my neck. 
"Fuck, please get down." I pleaded. 

"Oh my god." I heard someone whisper in an annoyed tone. "Haven't you heard him you slut? He asked you to get fucking off him, because he can't fucking breathe properly."

Hanna looked behind her, laughed and said, "and who the fuck are you?" 
I saw Millie coming closer and before I could react, she pulled Hanna on her hair and slammed her on the ground. 

What.The.Fuck?

"YOU FUCKING BITCH." Hanna screeched, but walked away, shooting Millie one last hateful look. 

If it wasn't for my asthma, I would be laughing. 

"Hey, are you okay? You need something?" Millie asked while she approached me. 
"My asthma inhaler would be nice." I tried to make fun of the situation. 

"Holy shit, are you having a asthma attack?" She was clearly uncomfortable with the situation. 
"No, it's not that bad, I can still talk. It's just my lungs. Breathing hurts as fuck right now." I said, my hand placed on my chest and me making a hurtful grimace. 

"Come on, we're going to get you home. Do you have your inhaler there?" She asked while coming closer and putting an arm around my waist to help me walk. It's not like I couldn't walk without her, but I wouldn't complain because she smelled fucking good, even though she was sweaty. 

"Yes, it's at home. Can't believe I forgot it." I complained.

We walked over to a cab, that was already waiting for drunk customers. 
We jumped in and Millie told the driver where to go. 

"Could you please hurry the fuck up? We're having an emergency." Millie urged. 
"Well, you will have to wait a bit if you want to fuck that badly." The driver shot back. 

I heard Millie taking a deep breath, "Listen, you little shithead, my friend here, is having an asthma attack if we won't make it home fast, so you and your inappropriate conclusions are really not helping. Shut your fucking mouth and drive fucking faster." The driver shot her an pissed look and he instantly drove faster. 

I don't know if he just wanted to help or if he wanted Millie out, but I didn't care, because I really couldn't fucking breathe anymore.