14 - upgrade

Millie

I woke up to an throbbing headache and a dry throat.
"Fuck." I groaned to myself. My surroundings were completely dark, I couldn't see a damn fucking thing. I strechted my arm out to my nightstand to grab my water bottle, which I've always had beside my bed.

But the only thing I felt was a lamp that I know knocked succesfully over.
I sighed, "Fucking hell, since when do I have a fucking lamp." I was getting aggravated.

"You may not, but I have." Someone grumbled next to me. I let out a high pitched scream throwing a punch into the direction where the voice came from.
"Fucking shit, Millie. What's wrong with you?" He grunted.

"Oh shit, Harry I'm so sorry." I cupped my mouth and suppressed a laugh, after I remembered being at his apartment.
"I thought I'm at home and you were a stranger." I reached to my left and felt Harry's arm, while he hold his nose. "Oh god I'm so sorry." I laughed.

"You throw a pretty good punch."He still whined.
"Uhm, I think I smashed your lamp Harry." I confessed quietly, ignoring his comment.

I turned away from him, soon a click sound followed as he turned his night stand lamp on, flooding the room with a bit of light.

He turned his face to me, "am I fucking bleeding?" He asked his eyes widened in shock, looking at his fingers, his fingertips covered in blood.
And indeed, there was a bit blood trippling out of his nose.
I put my hand over my mouth again, trying to hide my laughter.
"Maybe a tiny little bit?" I answered sheepishly.

He shot up and left his bed in only his boxershort, "What a good way to start the day." He was clearly pissed which only made me laugh more.
He left the room and I slapped my hand over my face, still laughing about our little incident.

After a few minutes he came back again, with two bottles of water and a blood free face.
He tossed me one, "Now I have more of a headache than I'd normally have." He stated.

I ignored his comment, "Harry, about last night.. I never wanted that to happen again and it shouldn't." I told him honestly, sipping on my water bottle.
"Why? We have fucking awesome sex." He shrugged.
"Yes, but I don't want to destroy the friendship between us with sex." I tried to make him understand.
"Oh, you think we're friends?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked, making my cheeks turn red and leaving me embarrassed.
"No, I mean, I don't know. I thought we were making a progress. Fuck, sorry I didn't knew that.." I rambled but he interrupted me.
"Millie, shut the fuck up I'm just teasing." He chuckled.

"Do you want your fucking nose to bleed again?" I asked sarcastically.
He raised is hands in defence, "Please, no really not."

We both sipped on our water bottles, still in only our underwear.
"So, we're friends?" He asked.
"I .. guess?" It came out as more of a question.
"And friends can't fuck?" He asked sad.
"Normally they don't, no." I shrugged, not really believing myself.
I wanted to have sex with Harry, because fuck, our sex was awesome. The way he made me feel in that fucking taxi still made me shiver.

"We could upgrade." He stated after we remained silent again.
I shot him a confused look, "what do you mean by upgrade?" I asked. He looked at me, smiled and drank from his bottle.

"We can be fuck buddies." He stated, making me errupt into a loud laughter.

I never had a fuck buddy and I've never planned on making one. I mean, it sounded pretty good having someone for your sexual needs. And fuck, I loved having good sex without any commitment. And the offer wasn't that bad, to be quite honest. Maybe it was so wrong, but it felt so right.
But was I really going to destroy mine and Harry's friendship? Of course, we were not that close so it was probably best to start this friends with benefits thing right now.