11 - reckless

Millie

We were almost at the door, when I had an idea.
"Harry, slam the door." I whispered. He just shot me an confused look.
"Holy shit." I rolled my eyes, opened the front door and slammed it right after.

Then I placed my index finger on his mouth, telling him to keep quiet.
"Stay here, I just need to grab something." I whispered and he raised an eyebrow.
With quiet steps, I walked over to the living room, the conversation on the table getting louder, saying something about how rude we are and that they are, I quote, deeply sorry.
I only chuckled, still walking.

They couldn't see me from the dining room, so I walked unnoticed to the cupboard with the alcohol.
I looked over my shoulder, seeing Harry leaning against the wall and watching me with a smirk.
I winked in response and opened my bag.

I looked at the alcohol bottles, many names not telling me anything.
So I just grabbed a vodka bottle, a Jack Daniels and two more bottles with a brown liquid, putting them quietly into my bag, so they wouldn't make any clinking noises.
Then I turned on my heels, leaving the living room quietly again.

When I reached Harry, I smiled proudly and we opened the front door quietly, locking it behind us again.

Without saying a word, we interrupted in a loud laughter, both holding our stomaches.
I actually shed a tear from laughing, because that whole diner was just a fucking disaster.
"That was a fucking disaster," I spoke my mind, "but at least, we got some good alcohol now." I held the Jack Daniels bottle up, still laughing.
"I can't believe it, I thought you only wanted to listen to their conversation." Harry was already turning red from laughing so hard.
"I don't care what they're thinking, I just wanted some strong alcohol." I shrugged.

We both sighed, completely out of breath.

When we finally stopped laughing, I noticed Harry staring at me, licking his bottom lip and biting it right after.

I would like to deny the sexual tension between us, but I couldn't.
The way he touched me earlier.. urgh.
How his long fingers were stroking my thigh, the fingerprints still leaving a burning feeling on my skin.

"Harry, we should leav.." but I didn't got to make it any further, because before I realised what happened, Harry had already pressed his soft pink lips onto mine. One of his hands was finding their ways into my hair, pulling them a bit and the other one remained on my naked hip.
When I finally realised, what happened, I responded, kissing him back.
He noticed and smiled. My hands were grabbing his curls and one rested on his neck.

Harry started walking backwards, without interrupting our kiss. He only stopped walking, when something came into his way, and that's when he spun me around and pressed me against a high build wall, still kissing me. Our tongues fighting for dominance.
With his hands, he glid down my back, reaching my bum and giving it a light squeeze, making me moan into his mouth. Then he slid one hand under my thigh, pushing it up, so it would rest next to his torso.

His other hand cupped my breast, massaging them a bit.
He stopped the kiss, but only to move to my ear, "I want to make you feel good." he breathed, "open your eyes." he then added. As I opened them, I noticed him already staring, his green eyes locking with mine.
His hand were already on the hem of my waistband and he opened my button with ease.
Before I could react, he slipped under my thong and started massaging my bundle of nerves, having the perfect pressure, making me moan loudly.
The way Harry was watching me, reacting to his touch, added a bit more fire to my already burning skin.

Then he started giving me a peck on the mouth, only to wander to my neck, leaving a wet trail of kisses on the way. He sucked my skin, right under my ear, making me grab his curls and pulling them, which he seemed to enjoy, because he moaned.

His fingers still massaging me, I felt myself close to the edge, but I didn't want to give in just now.
"Fuck, Harry." I bit my lip and closed my eyes again, wanting to gain some control back.

But as if he knew, what I had planned, he started pushing his fingers into me.
First only one, but after a few seconds, a second one joined, making my legs go weak.

"You are so fucking wet, baby." he said, his face burried into my neck.
I just gave a loud moan as an response.

"Fuck, I want you Harry. Now." I demanded and as if he waited for me to say it, he slipped his fingers out of my jeans and pulled them down, including my thong, leaving me naked below my navel.
Then he placed himself inbetween my legs, his hands on my thighs, telling me to jump.
As I did, he pushed himself against me and held me up with his weight and one hand, he tried to unbutton his jeans, but holding me up making it quite hard.

So I did it for him, I popped the button open, pulled his zipper down and pushed his jeans including his briefs down as far as I could reach.

I already reached for his, not disappointing, length and stroked it a bit.
"Baby, wait, condom." He breathed out. I just shook my head, "birth control."

And with that he sighed happy and pushed himself into me.
His length filling and stretching me completly, making me lose my last bit of strength.

We both breathed out loudly. Harry burying his face into my neck again, both not concentrated enough to actually kiss.

He was thrusting into me fast and hard, making me grab his curls and pulling on them.
"Jesus, faster Harry." I pleaded and he did as I asked, his thrust getting harder and faster.
The both of us, not saying a word anymore, just moaning into each others necks.

Harry was the first to look up again, when I opened my eyes, I saw him biting his lip and looking down where we both were connected.

He still supported me with his hands under my thighs and the only thing someone could hear was us moaning and the clapping of our skins, everytime Harry pushed into me.

I was almost done, the relieving feeling already completely build in my stomach, screaming for being released, but me still holding back as good as I could.
My stomach was in knots and I felt my orgasm just below the surface. I grabbed Harry's curls even stronger than before, he seemed to notice.

"Come for me, babygirl. Let go." He breathed out inbetween our kisses and looks we shared.
And that was enough for me to send me over the edge, reaching my orgasm finally.
The pressure had built quickly, but was released in a slow and teasing way, making me shut my eyes and my head fall back, letting out load moans.

Harry releasesd himself into me, only a few thrusts later and we both just stayed like that for a while, catching our breaths and trying to understand what just happened.

"That was fucking awesome." He muttered into my neck.
"Mhm.." I hummed in response, still not able to open my eyes.

Then Harry pulled himself out and let me down on the ground slowly, not trusting if I could support myself again.
And to be honest, I didn't even think I could support myself, my legs felt like jelly.

But my legs supported me just fine and I just stood there, still leaning against the wall.
I felt Harry pulling up my thong and right after that my jeans, but before, he gave me a quick kiss on my inner thigh and then he pulled them up fully.

He had already dressed himself again and I buttoned my jeans, smiling a little bit because of his sweet gesture.

Then, he kissed me on the lips again, holding out his hand for me to grab it.

And surprisingly, I did.

We walked without saying a word, to his car, jumped in and just stayed there for a few minutes, still not really believing what just happened.