18 - over again

Harry

I was furios to say at least. Why was she so stubborn and just didn't let me treat her right ? I know she told me to not fall in love, but that made it worse. I wanted so bad to give her everything she never had and I wanted to prove her that true love exists.

Fuck, I really wanted her. All of her.
Not only her body. I wanted her mind, her soul, but most importantly, I wanted her to trust me. I was insane, I knew that for sure. But I was slowly falling for that crazy girl, who disguised me. And I wanted to apologise for my mistake, for calling Hannah and for leaving her in the state she was.
Not to mention that I felt bad about how I treated her when she was finally opening up.

I needed to prove her, that I could give her the world, if she'd only let me.

I lied on my bed, my face stuffed in my pillows. I left right after the fight in college, pacing around in my apartment and slowly going crazy. After an hour, I tried to call her, but she didn't answer.
It was 10am, she was at home, I knew that because I heard her talking to someone on the phone. I got up from bed, changed my clothes and decided to go downstairs and apologise for my behaviour.

I took the stairs and stood in front of her apartment, to anxious to knock. I knew she would either scream at me or slam the door right into my face. But let's be honest, I deserved it.

I inhaled and then I rang the bell and I instantly heard some laughing and her screaming and laughing at someone. Then I heard a loud bang, as if someone fell on the floor and then her screaming 'get the fuck away from me', followed by a laugh. I wondered whom she was with, but before I could end my thought, she opened the door, still with a big smile and red eyes.

But when she saw me, the smile instantly faded.

"Millie.." I whispered and her face changed to angry in seconds.
"NO." she shouted and wanted to slam the door, that's when I saw Gina behind her.
"Isn't that the pizza man?" she asked innocently and Millie shot me a glare "No, it's not the pizza guy, it's Harry." she gritted.
"Can we talk?" I asked, before she could slam the door. "No.". she stubbornly said.
"Uhm, I think it's better if I'm leaving.." Gina mumbled and I saw her putting on her shoes. "No, you'll stay, Harry leaves." She stumped her feet, like a two year old.

"Pizzaaaa." someone shouted behind me and Gina squeezed herself next to Millie and smiled friendly. "You two have something to talk about I guess. I'll take my pizza and leave you guys." then she walked over to the pizza guy, paid for the pizzas and brought one to Millie, who fake smiled at her, thanked her and then Gina left.

I still stood awkwardly in her door frame, "Please, give me a chance." I pleaded.
She rolled her eyes and walked into her apartment, leaving the door open.

First step solved, I thought to myself.

She plumped into her couch, opening the pizza and took a piece and started to eat.
She just watched me after I sat down, obviously waiting for me to talk.
"Listen, Millie, I'm really sorry for.." I started but she interrupted me.
"Do you know that you look fucking hot with a half bun. Most men don't, but you can really pull that off." She mumbled while eating her food.

"Uhm.. thanks.. I guess. Are you stoned?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.
She just shrugged, "not your business."
"I know.. Millie, I.. fuck.." I couldn't get a thought straight, she looked so hot when she was angry and I just wanted everything to be okay and to pin her against a wall and thrust in her like there was no tomorrow.
"Stop rambling." she shot. "Just say what you want to say and then leave." She put the pizza back in the box, and crossed her legs.

"Okay, I know I fucked up big time, but I was so mad, I wanted to show you that you can trust me and it went so good, until I fucked up by wanting to know too much. I understand if you don't want to trust me for now, but I want to make this work. I want you to take your time and I want you to know, that I can wait. You said you wanted to make this work and I really want it. I want your stubbornness and your craziness, I want you everyday. I sound crazy, I know. But.. this feels so right to me." I placed my hands over my thighs and rubbed them slowly, wanting her to answer.