28 - lake day

Millie

I woke up to my surprise quite late in the morning. But I woke up to Harry's voice, silently filling the room. My eyes were still closed as I tried to focus on what he was saying, his beautiful morning voice filling the room.

What a nice way to wake up to.

I remembered yesterday only in a blur, due to being drunk and the overwhelming emotions of yesterday. My eyes were itchy and I slowly rubbed them, until I felt something shift on my side of the bed, telling me Harry just sat down next to me.

"Mhmm.." he mumbled, his hand finding my back and slowly stroking it. "She just woke up, I'll ask her, but I'm sure she'll say yes." he waited for an answer on the other side of the line, "alright. No Gina, give us an hour. Okay, fine. I'll pick you up then. Okay... yes, bye." he ended the call and I felt him leaning down, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Mhhh, morning." I shifted and turned towards him, his soft eyes telling me he just woke up. He was in only his boxershorts, embracing his tattoos and his broad chest. "Morning beauty." he smiled. "Gina asked if we wanted to go to the lake with her. It's pretty hot outside and everyone will stride along. What do you say?" he mumbled against my skin. "Sounds good." My morning voice only being a whisper and raspy.

"Okay, I'll text her that we'll get ready." He hugged me tightly. "I love you." he pecked my lips and nestled his head in the crook of my neck. My heart increased in speed as he said those three words. I was still so overwhelmed with my feelings for him.

"I love you, too." I placed a kiss on the top of his head and let my fingers glide through his soft and light greasy hair, though I didn't mind. He slowly stood up from the bed and took my blanket with him. "Though we still have time." he smirked and threw the blanket on the floor, leaving me in my shirt and panties.

"C'mere, baby." I stretched my arms out and waited for him. He bit his pink plump lip.

How could anyone have this natural lip colour?

Then he slowly got on the mattress and placed himself between my legs, spreading them apart. "But no wait," I panicked, "I have morning breath." I slapped my hand over my mouth and wanted to get up, but he was fast to push me down on the mattress again, his large hands gripping my shoulders. "I don't mind." he chuckled and leaned down to place soft and wet kisses along my jawline. I instantly rolled my eyes at the feeling, closing them right after.

He was kneeing between my legs, as I felt his hand leaving the grip on my shoulder, instead now gripping my thigh roughly. He wandered upwards, as I felt myself already soaking. "Mhh, baby." he rasped, his finger dragging along my clothed core. "Already wet for me." he smirked against my skin.

He pushed my panties to the side and let his finger drag along my slit, spreading my wetness everywhere and teasing me. A soft moan left my mouth, as I cupped his face and kissed him roughly, my tongue instantly sliding into his mouth. I already felt him rock hard against my thigh, his tight boxers not helping him much. He slowly slid two fingers into me, taking me by surprise. I loudly moaned into his mouth, interrupting our kiss. "Harry, I need you." I panted and he responded with a chuckle. "Always so ready." he smiled and I felt his fingers sliding out of me. He quickly pulled my panties down and meanwhile I got rid of my shirt, leaving me completely exposed to him.

He stared at my naked body and I felt the need to cover up, but I didn't. "You are so," soft kiss on my neck, "fucking," another one between my breasts, "beautiful." now his lips were on my nubs, flicking his tongue over them, making them rock hard. He sucked and bit on them, knowing what I like. I tucked my finger under his waistband, starting to pull them down, but I couldn't get that far, because Harry was in my way. I let out a loud groan, because of the pleasure and because I was getting frustrated with his teasing.