15 - breakaway

Harry

I never thought that any girl could make me actually feel this way. It wasn't that I was madly in love with her, but the way she acted was something that persuaded me. She was natural, proud and an ocean full of secrets. She wasn't like any other girl I've met before, they were easy to get and easy to forget, but she was quite something.

Maybe it was a stupid idea, this whole fuck buddy shit. But it was the only way I could get to know her and get to spend time with her.

We were both lying still in my bed, both on our phones, scrolling through social media.

"Sooooo.." I tried to make conversation.
She put her phone down and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.
"Sooo?" She smirked.

"Any plans for today?" I asked, hoping she would say no.
"Mhh, no actually not. Gina asked if I wanted to come to the party, but I don't think I'll go." She shrugged.
"You got Gina's number?" I was surprised, I never saw them exchanging numbers.
"No, she wrote me on facebook, giving me her number." She explained.

She was still in only her underwear, the covers only hiding everything underneath her navel, leaving her upper body exposed to me.

"Oh okay." I said, "do you want to do anything tonight?" I hoped that she said yes.
"Why? What do you want to do?" She now locked her phone, putting it on the nightstand next to her.
"I thought, maybe we could stay in and I don't know.. watch a movie or something?" This was embarrassing. I played with my fingers, not looking at her.
"Since we are literally friends with benefits, you can just say having sex." She laughed.

She got the wrong idea, I really wanted to just chill and have a nice evening with her. It was not all about having sex with her, since we were friends, too.
I actually wanted to down some drinks, laugh and have deep conversations with her.

"No, I really mean it Millie," I said, now looking directly into her eyes, "I really just want to spend the evening with you." I bit my lip.

Her expression softened, "Harry, I don't think that's a good idea. This sounds like a fucking date."

"Oh my god, don't make this harder than it already is. Fuck. It's not a date, nor a sex date. I just want to chill." I sounded desperate as I tried to explain what I actually wanted to do.
"Netflix and chill, huh?" She grinned.
"Literally, yes." I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Calm down, I'm just joking." She playfully slapped my chest.
"So is that a yes?" I asked hopefully.

"It's a yes." She tucked her messy hair back.

I couldn't supress a grin after her answer. I really hoped to get to know her better.

"So, I'll leave now, I still need to call someone." She said suddenly, jumping out of my bed. 
I couldn't stop staring at her bum, the way she leaned down to grab her clothes and put them on.
I was so tied up in my imagination, I didn't realise she grabbed my shirt to throw it right into my face.

"Stop staring you pervert." She said sarcastically.
"But I love the sight I'm having right now." I winked and she rolled her eyes, still smiling.

"Uhm, come downstairs at seven?" She asked.

"Will be there, babe." I answered and with that she left me all by myself again.

-------------------------------

I opened my eyes, after drifting into sleep again.
I took a look at my phone to see it was already 5.23pm. I strechted my limbs out and yawned loudly, hugging my pillow right after it again.
I felt so tired even though I've slept all day. After a few more minutes, I decided it was actually decent now to get up and take a shower.