19 - taking turns

Millie

I never thought that watching someone sleep, could be so satisfying. I rested my head on my elbow, watching his relaxed face. His mouth was a tad bit open, his breath even and slow. Sometimes he would flinch in his sleep, but when I started touching him or stroking him in any way, I saw him relaxing again. It felt so good to be with him, even if it was not official in any way, I knew that this was some serious business and not just fooling around.

He was asleep for two hours now, it was almost evening. But I didn't wanted to wake him up, since he was looking so peaceful.

He was a hot piece of human flesh, damn.

I took the time to examine his tattoos, because he obviously had a lot of them. I only had my sugar scull. I let my finger glide down his butterfly tattoo on his chest, drawing the outlines. He was such a beautiful human being, not only on the outside. I was so glad that he came to talk, because I was too stubborn and I didn't wanted to be rejected by him, too.

He let out a light snore which made me chuckle to myself, but then he turned around and let his arm slide across my hip, pulling me into him.

"Are you awake?" I quietly asked, kissing his collarbone.
"Mhmm." he mumbled, "How long was I asleep?" he asked, his eyes still closed.
"Two hours." I told him and he slowly opened his eyes. "Didn't you sleep at all?" he raised his eyebrow and I shook my head. "No, I wasn't tired."

"So you watched me sleep? Creepy." He teased and I grinned. "You looked really cute." I told him and he started smiling. "I really like that side of yours." He stated.
"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.
"You can be so playful and kind and loving. I really like it when you show the world this side of yours." He answered, tightening the grip on my waist, kissing the top of my head, since I was still leaning my head on his chest.
"I.. don't know what to say." I lightly chuckled.
"You don't have to say anything." He told me.

We stayed like this for another fifteen minutes until his stomach started to grumble loudly. "I haven't eaten in like hours, I'm hungry as fuck." He whined. "There's still some pizza if you want. I can't cook if my life depended on it, sorry." I admitted and he laughed. "It's okay, I'll help myself with some pizza." He started to let go of me, standing up slowly. He was still completely naked as he sat on the end of the mattress, stretching his limbs. "Urgh, what's the time?" he asked.
"It's 4.35pm." I told him.

He nodded, got up and searched for his underwear. He walked cluelessly around in my room. "I can't find my briefs." he finally said, not being slightly shy about his nakedness. "Oh, what a bummer." I chuckled sarcastically. "I can't walk around naked." He stated and I slowly reached for his boxershort I hid under the blanket, I got it when he was asleep. I held it up and he instantly started grinning. "Youuuu" he laughed and started walking towards me. When he got closer I crawled away, trying to get out of his reach, but he was too fast, his hands gripped my waist while I loudly laughed. "Get the fuck away from me." I playfully whined and his voice got low and deep, "Either we're both naked or both wearing something." he whispered into my ear and I felt myself getting wet from only his words. "Your choice, baby." he nibbled on my earlobe and I accidentally let out a light moan.

"I guess you chose." and with that he unclasped my bra with one move and pulled my panties down, not waiting for my answer.
"This is a sight I could get used to." He groaned. I was still lying on my stomach, my behind on full show. He was lying on top of me, but not letting his full weight down on me. I felt his hard erection on my thigh, wanting nothing more than to be pleasured and to pleasure.

Without warning, he dragged his finger along my wet slit, spreading my wetness.
"So ready, baby." He spoke. I couldn't get a word out.
He placed his hands on my waist, stood up so I was on the edge of the mattress kneeling and he was standing up, then he lifted my behind, took his erection and slowly entered me.