30 - discomfort

Millie

Gina and me were sitting in complete silence, both totally engulfed in our own thoughts.

"Ladies. We're thinking about getting something to eat, wanna tag along?" Harry approached us from behind, kneeling between me and Gina. He was only wearing his black bathing shorts, his toned body already turning slightly red. He leaned over, pecked my cheek and smiled.

"Have you talked to Charlie already?" I asked him thoughtfully and he shook his head. "Not yet, I want to before we head home." he explained and I nodded, "Alright."

"Why?" Gina asked mindlessly. "Uhm.. you want to tell her?" Harry bit his lip, not knowing if he could tell her or not. "Yes, she can know." I nodded and told her the story of mine and Charlie's interaction last week.

"WHAT?" she whisper yelled and glanced a look over, to look at Charlie. "What an dickhead. I swear to god, I'm going to rip his head off." Gina raged and got up. "Gina, calm down, we will talk to him." Harry tried to calm her, but she waved his hand at him and looked at him, "It's actually your task to protect your girl, but if you're being a pussy, I'll do it for you." And with that she stomped away, to the group of our friends. They were already packing their things, folding their towels.

"Gina." I screamed and we both got up and quickly walked over to prevent the worst.

"YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE." Gina screamed and all off their heads snapped towards the small red haired girl, she was furious.

With no warning, she started sprinting towards Charlie and jumped him. She literally jumped off the ground, flung her legs around him and started pulling his hair, throwing punches at his face while screeching. "You.Are.An.Arse.Harassing.Girls.You.Fucking.Dickhead." she yelled, while throwing punches at his back.

She caught him off guard, he was not fighting back, just trying to get her off him by gripping her waist or trying to pull her arms away from
him.

Everyone, including me, we're just standing there and watching, all of us being completely shocked by her actions. She was out of control, scratching, biting and punching him with no end in sight.

"Harry, do something." I pleaded, scared that he would hurt her. I looked at him, his eyes just wide in shock as he was standing next to me. But before he could react, I heard a loud thump and someone screaming.

My head snapped towards Gina and Charlie and my blood froze on the instant. Charlie had Gina pulled by her hair and threw her on the ground, right now sitting on her lap and pinning her arms above her head, Gina was bleeding slightly on her cheek.

"No way." I breathed out and without thinking, I ran towards them. "Millie." I heard Harry calling my name, but I didn't listen.

I ran towards the scenario and shut my brain off, tackling Charlie off Gina, who was crying in pain. "TWO GIRLS IN ONE WEEK." I yelled and climbed on Charlie, who lied on the ground, groaning.

I straddled his arms with my legs to his sides and balled my fist, throwing my first punch in that fucker's face. Now there was no going back, I aimlessly threw my fists against his face, wherever I could reach, screaming out curse words. He was trying to wriggle his arms out of my leg hold, but I was stronger than most people thought.

While I was being busy with Charlie, the other ones rushed to Gina and helped her up, asking if she was okay.

Suddenly I felt someone's grip on my waist, pulling me off Charlie's lap. I fought against the grip, wriggling my arms and legs around to make me as heavy as I could, but he was too strong.

"Let me go." I huffed out, but when my feet hit the ground and I furiously turned around, I saw David in front of me. "Millie, calm down." He tried to calm the situation, but I just stomped my feet. "It's okay now, stop this whole fighting shit." He scolded me and I just rolled my eyes, but stopped as he told me.