44 - 365 days

Millie

One year.

It's been one year now.

365 days.

How in the world did this happen?

I walked out of my bathroom, towel wrapped around my body, my wet hair dangling from my shoulders.

A lot has changed in two months. Harry and me finally moved together completely, giving up my apartment. It was no use, the memories were too strong to spend another minute in there, so we decided it was the best to just move in together.

After our last fight, I started being completely honest with Harry. I started telling him when I felt upset, when I felt angry or even happy. Our relationship was going good, we were happy.

I walked into our room, expecting Harry to still lay in bed, since it was only 8 in the morning. But I was greeted with an empty one, the sheets neatly made and a letter and a rose next to it.

My heart started beating faster, a smile instantly found on my face, while I made fast steps to the bed. I hastily opened the letter, reading Harry's words.

'hey love,

one year. wow! I just wanted to take my time, to say that I love you to the moon and back. I love every piece of you, every mood, every laugh, every day, every week and of course every memory with you.

You're absolutely amazing and i'm bloody lucky to have you. I still love you like I did the first day I met you.

You're everything I've ever wished for and I'm so happy to call you mine. Everything about you is so endearing and absolutely beautiful, I just wish you could see yourself through my point of view.

Well, what I want to say is, that I love you, no matter what happens.

And to celebrate our one year anniversary, I thought you deserve a bit more than pizza and cheap wine. I know I never spoil you and you know that I'm just not the most romantic guy, but for you, I'll make an exception.

Here's a little game for you, to keep you occupied.

1. Get your ass up and make your way to the place, we first had breakfast.

I hope you have fun and enjoy doing this, as much as I enjoyed planning this. You're everything to me and I hope you'll always remember this day.

I just had remember something, some of my most precious memories with you.

I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush through my veins. Just know that I love you, I love you with all of my fucked up, piece of shit heart.

all the love, H. x'

I reread the letter four times to be exact, before I started giggling and tears rushed down my face. I shook my head, trying to keep it together, for the sake of this day. But I uncontrollably cried of happiness, trying to wipe the tears away, but new ones were already waiting to slide down my cheeks.

"I love you, dork." I smiled, hugging the letter to my chest.

I got ready quickly, dressing myself in some skinny jeans, a red jumper and boots. It was early January, the festive days were over, but it was still freezing outside.

Harry and me spend Christmas together, nothing overly exciting. Just the both of us, a few presents, wine, food and some bad christmas movies. That's all we ever did, simple things.