34 - seperate ways

Millie

"Hey Angel." his voice spoke quietly, a slight smirk playing around his disgusting lips.

"No." I shook my head, taking steps backwards. "This can't be true." I whispered to myself.

"It is." Harry coldly spoke finally. "Why Millie?" I felt my stomach being tied in knots. He was so disappointed and that's when the tears were falling freely over my face. "Harry." I tried, but the sobs that were escaping my mouth made it hard for me to speak. "Let me explain." I begged, but he just shook his head and finally looked up. "He already explained it for you. What were you thinking?" He shook his head again and scrunched his face up, trying to stop himself from crying.

"Millie, Millie, Millie. Made me wait in fucking Michigan for you." Elliot spoke, which earned him an glare from me. But I couldn't be bothered to talk to him, Harry was my priority now. "Harry, whatever he told you, was a lie." I started but he put his hand up, making me shut up instantly.

"Really though? Was it a lie that you came here, told him to wait for you. You fucking told him you'd come back. All this time you were in a relationship. Breaking two hearts at the same time! How could you do that? How could you even look at yourself in the mirror? How could you tell me you love me, without flinching? How could you play such a different person, from who you really are?" He spoke, his words filled with disgust.

Elliot just watched me, trying to get myself out of this mess. "Harry, this is not true. Just listen to me and you'll.." but he threw his beer, I didn't notice he held, against the wall, making me jump and closing my eyes. "STOP LYING." he yelled and I pressed my lips together in a thin line, hands were balled to fists and my eyes still closed. "STOP FUCKING LYING. I FUCKING LOVED YOU, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING, BUT YOU FUCKING PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS." he yelled at me loudly. "Harry, I love you. You have to believe me." I cried hysterically, trying to get closer to him but all he did was taking steps backwards and throwing his hands up, silently telling me to not get closer.

On the one hand, I was frightened and scared, because Elliot was here. On the other hand, I was trying to explain Harry everything that happened, but not here. I wanted to talk to him and explain, but I knew Elliot would not go anywhere, without me.

"You don't fucking love me, you never did, did you? Was it just a game? Was is to push your ego? Was I nothing more than someone for lonely nights for you? I don't get it. You could've told me that you had a fucking boyfriend all across the world from here and I would've backed up, but you were playing a game and now you fucking broke my heart, Millie." his voice was filled with toxic, and it was slowly killing me to see him like this. I knew I fucked up bad time, with not telling him what really happened between me and Elliot.

"Harry, I never pretended to love you, you have to understand me, I was not.." but Elliot was fast to interrupt me, when Harry finally started to listen.

"You are disgusting." Elliot spoke, his words having the same effect on me as earlier. His words brought me down again, making myself feel like I had no self worth. And I knew, I could not mend things with Harry, he would never trust me again, he would never love me again.

I cried loudly, trying to hold onto something. I would never get to kiss him again, never get to make him laugh, never have a serious conversation or a playfully one. Those thoughts were killing me right on the spot.

I lost him right there.

"Harry, please." I sobbed, taking a step forward. I must've looked so pathetic, trying to reach for him, because he stepped backwards, which made me fall to my knees, due to my drunkenness and due to my weak self right now.