Chapter 2

I lifted my sleeves, and revealed the slashes in my arms. They were still red and tender. Joey looked like he just saw someone die. I didn’t realize I was crying, until Joey wiped my tears, and gave me the best hug I’ve experienced in my lifetime. He was so warm and comforting, he held me tight, like I was the only person in the world that mattered. He hugged me like this for almost a minute. I knew right now, I was happiest with him, and only him. 

Joey- So, uhh. Where are they?

Shane- Underneath my bathroom sink.

He walked in the bathroom, took the razors out and threw them in the outside dumpster.

Joey-Was there a reason you would do this to me?

Wait, do this to him? I was confused, I really didn’t think he would care that much. 

Shane- I did this to myself, not you.

He looked like he was about to scream, I could tell he was trying, hard, to hold it in.

Joey- No, you did this to me! I don’t know why you think no one cares enough about you. I care about you more than you will ever know. And I will never stop lov... CARING! I MEANT CARING about you.

Did he almost say he will never stop loving me? Nope. You are imagining things,Shane. OBVIOUSLY.

Shane- I, I didn’t realize. I’m sorry, I just got really sad, and actually a little confused, I was feeling so much pain...

My sentence trailed off...

Joey- What did Lisa have to say about all of this?

Shane- Actually, Lisa and I broke up over 2 months ago, I fell in love with yo- ... someone else.

Joey for a moment looked relieved.. And then his face dropped, and returned to a sad look.

Joey- At least you are okay, I don’t know what I would do without you.

I was blushing. No doubt. 

Shane- Uh..? Could I ask you something?

Joey-Sure, anything!

{Joey POV}

Shane- Will you stay here with me tonight? You make me feel... Better.

Did he just? ask?  YES YES OH GOD YES!!!!

Joey- Of course.

We watched a series of scary movies until it was around 9 PM, whenever a frightening scene occurred, he would jump right into my arms, and hid his face in my chest. He really made me feel needed. The same happened to me on other films, I just couldn’t control how much the movie made me jump. 

Joey- Well, I’m going to take a shower, now...

Shane- Okay. 

He walked over to the closet and threw me a pair of his pajamas. 

As I walked into the bathroom, I started thinking about how wonderful he was. There was no denying it now. I love Shane Dawson (Yaw).

I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower, when I was just about done, I heard someone walk in the bathroom.

{Shane POV}

I REALLY had to go to the bathroom. I couldn’t wait for Joey to get out. I walked in.

Joey-SHANE?!