Chapter 12

{Joey POV}

I slowly open my eyes, and look across from me. I see the most beautiful thing in the world. My Shane. Nothing and nobody could take him from me. I notice the clock says 5:00 AM. He is sleeping so peacefully, I move a piece of hair from his eyes over to the side of his face. I kiss him lightly on his cheek, wrap my arms around him, and drift into a sweet slumber.

{Shane POV}

I feel Joey’s arms around me, I don’t open my eyes, I just scoot closer to his warmth. Today is going to be a lazy day. I’m not going to leave the house, Joey won’t either. We’ll just sit in each other’s arms and relax, before things start to get complicated. Don’t we still have to shoot the coming out video for my channel? Damn, yeah, we do. Should I wake up Joey? I open my eyes. He looks so happy dreaming. Oh, well.

Shane- Hey beautiful, Wake up.

Joey turned the other way.

Shane- Come on Amanda Bynes, you have more of your life to fuck up today.

Joey- Shane? What time is it?

Shane- Around 12:30 in the morning. We still have to shoot our other coming out video, the one for my channel. Remember?

Joey- Oh yeah, you were to busy being the best boyfriend/ fiance ever to finish shooting.

Shane- Well, you know... I am pretty great.

Joey- Yeah, yeah. Let’s go.

We both jumped out of bed and started to get dressed. I flat ironed my hair, and Joey just left his down. I had to admit, he was damn sexy.

Shane- Could you get anymore sexy?

Joey- I was just to say the same about you. 

Oh my god. He winked at me. Why does he have to wink at me like that? 

Shane- Will you stop being so seductive? We have a video to shoot. 

Joey let out a small chuckle and we went to set up the lights and cameras. Once everything was perfect... We set up our individual chairs. Just to mess with Joey, right as he was about to sit down, I stretched my legs so that I was taking up both chairs. He smiled.

Joey- Shane... Can I sit down?

Shane- You have to pay a toll to sit in this chair.

Joey squatted down to my level, and kissed me.

Shane- Your currency is denied.

Then, he pulled me down to the floor. I fell on top of him, and he kissed me passionately, leaving me surprised, and delighted. Once I started to kiss back, he pulled away, and sat in his chair.

Shane- Your just going to leave me like this, on the floor?

Joey- Yeah. Pretty much. 

Shane- Ooooh. Cold. Stone cold. 

Joey- Come on, get up. We have to shoot. 

He flashed me a smile that I would remember my whole life. It was a smile that could melt the sun. I got up, and sat in my chair, still a little stunned.

Joey- Okay, are you ready?

Shane- Yes. Wait, let’s make this one an #AskShoey.

Joey- Good idea Shane. Let’s tweet.

We both pulled out our phones and tweeted, and around ten minutes later we started the video.

{On Camera}