Chapter 6

{Shane POV}

Warning: Graphic ( I mean like, you are gonna freak, graphic. Like, hold on to your head, you just might scream it off, graphic.)

I woke up around 11:30 pm. I turn around and I see Joey, in all his beauty just laying there, asleep. I kinda want to talk with him today, what’s the best way to wake him up? I know.

His pants are already off, so that saves me a step. I drag the covers off of him, pull down his boxers, and slowly wrap my lips around his... you know. I bob my head up and down, until I hear Joey moaning.

Joey- Ohh. Shane. Mmmmh.

He opens his eyes.

Joey- Whats going on- oh.

He seemed happy and surprised. That’s what I was going for. I continue pleasuring him until he had to cum. I teased him.

Joey- Come on, Shane! Let me finish! 

Shane- Maybe.

Joey- Shane, I love you. I hope you know you are my everything.

Shane- Okay, you earned it. ;)

I finished Joey off, and kissed him softly on the lips. 

Shane-Let’s go eat some nom-noms.

After we ate, he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Joey- That is the most wonderful way to wake up. Can you do that every time?

Shane- Only on special occasions... ;) But you know we could do something else...

I walked up to him, and whispered ever so quietly in his right ear.

Shane- I’m tired of waiting. Let’s go to the bedroom.

Joey looked surprised... He followed me inside and shut the door.

Joey- Uhhh. Shane? Look down.

I knew I had a boner.

Joey- Want me to take care of that for you? ;)

Shane- I knew you were horny!

Joey- Well how couldn’t I be after you being the most loving boyfriend ever?

Shane- Is it too early to have sex?

Joey- Only if you think so... 

Shane- I’ve been in love with you for a few years now, so what do you think?

He pulled me close, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me so softly.

{Joey POV}

He had a boner. Time for me to make love to the man of my dreams. I kissed him gently, and he replied with something a little more passionate. I instantly got hard, I couldn’t take it, I grinded on his hip. We kissed like never before, and I quickly got the hint he wanted dominance, I let him have it. He took off my shirt, as I took off his. We quickly connected out lips again, as he kissed down my neck, he also unbuckled my pants and took them off. I was going to do the same as him, but he found my sweet spot on my neck and I moaned.

{Shane POV}

Joey- Oh, Shane... Mmm.

He knew just how to turn me on. Joey took off my pants and boxers. He smiled.

Joey- You have been hiding this from me all of this time? 

Shane- Your turn.

I took off his boxers, and stopped. I immediately wanted him even more.