Chapter 10

{Shane POV}

When Joey and I got back to my house, we set up some cameras and lights. I tried to get the mentality that we are ACTUALLY doing this. But, I don’t think I would decide to do this with anyone but Joey, so everything is okay. As long as I have Joey.

Shane- Joey...

Joey- Yes Shane?

Shane- I love you. 

Joey- I love you more than words can describe.

Shane- Okay, lets get started.

We sat down and Joey pressed the button on his camera.

{On camera}

Joey- Hey guys! So today, I am here with..

Shane- Shane Dawson!!!

Joey- Yes, and before he makes an inappropriate joke, we need to tell you something.

Shane- I am GAYY!! Whaaaatt???

Joey- As was just about to say, before I was so RUDELY interrupted... We are gay..

Shane- We are both gay.

Joey- Aaanndd??

Shane- IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!!!

Joey- You are in love with me?

Shane- Don’t you love me?

Joey- Of course I do!

Shane- Then kiss me!

Joey- Mmmm... I dont know...

I pulled Joey in front of the camera, and kissed him passionately... His sweet lips distracted me from everything around us. All I wanted was him.

Joey- Shane!! The camera?

Shane- So? We gave them a show!

Joey- Anyways... For all the Shoey shippers out there, yes, we are real. If you couldn’t tell...

Shane- And may the odds be forever in favor...

Joey- SHANE! You said it wrong!!

Shane- *sarcastically* My bad. How would Joey the perfectionist do it?

Joey- Sorry for the short video but, May the odds be ever in your favor... 

Joey/Shane- Goooooooooodbye!!!

{Off Camera}

Joey- We don’t need to edit that right?

Shane- We should be good!

Joey- Now for your channel! We’ll upload at the same time... Okay?

Shane- Nice plan, my love.

I went to go get my camera, but when I came back, I looked at the clock and it was 5:45 pm. Shit! I have to go get the ring for Joey! I don’t want to keep Lisa waiting at the hospital.

Shane- Uhh... Joey?

God, I hope he doesn’t get suspicious!

Joey- Yes, lovely?

He’s just making it harder to leave!!! I love him... but he has to be distracted.

Shane- Uh... I need to go talk to Lisa, Would it be too much if you went to Luke’s for a while? Didn't he want to talk to you or something?

{Joey POV}

Why was he leaving just to talk to Lisa? 

Joey- I’ll just stay here...