Chapter 9

{Still Joey POV}

I woke up to Shane mumbling in his sleep. I sat up trying my best to make out what he said.

Shane- Love... Joey... Luke... store... Lisa... help...

I wonder what he was dreaming about. It seemed pretty strange. Maybe I’ll ask him about it when he wakes up.

{Shane POV}

~Dreaming~

Shane- I love Joey... Lisa, I’m going to ask him to marry me.

Lisa- That’s a good idea, I know this is strange of me to say, but you guys are perfect together!

Shane- He is going to Luke’s later, I want to go to the ring store to find an engagement ring, but I can’t do it alone... Lisa, you want to help?

Lisa- I would be honored.

Shane- We still have to tell our viewers about us before I propose though. I dont feel I can wait any longer. I hope Joey is okay with that.

Lisa- He will be, stop worrying.

???- Wake up Shane, Shane... Shaaaaanee?

~Dream ends~

As I float into consciousness, I realize Joey is standing over me, glowing brightly in the sunshine. We need to tell our viewers. I can’t stand not showing my love in public.

Shane- Hey sexy.

Joey- Good morning, Shane. Or should I say afternoon... Its one.

Shane- We can visit Lisa now!

Joey- I know that’s why I woke you up. Get ready, then we’ll leave.

I got ready as quickly as I possibly could.

Joey- Oh, and later I am going to Luke’s to help him with something! Okay?

Shane- Okay, lets go, we have to hurry!

We got in the car, and as quickly as I got ready, we arrived at the hospital.

Receptionist- Can I help you?

Joey- Yes we’re here to see Lisa Schwartz.

Receptionist- Okay, she is in room 218 on the second floor.

Joey- Thank you.

When we got to her room, we opened the door and saw a happy Lisa. She was obviously okay.

Shane- Did Sawyer hurt you?

Lisa- No, he was going to though. He kept talking to me about how I had it coming, and how you don’t deserve Joey. I think he likes you Joey. 

Joey- Are you sure? 

Lisa- Yeah, he was willing to kill me and Shane just to get to you.

Joey- He was going to kill Shane? 

Joey started tearing up, I kinda felt bad. He must really love me.

Lisa- Yeah, that’s why he invited Shane into the alley. He was mad at me because I didn’t stay together with Shane... So that’s why he was threatning me.

Shane- But its all okay right? Like, he won’t bother us?

Lisa- I doubt that he wont bother us. He would do anything for Joey.

Shane- Joey?

Joey- Yeah Shane?

Shane- I love you so much.

Joey- I love you too. What does this have to do with anything though?

Shane- Joey, could I talk to Lisa alone? Just for a second?

Joey- Uh... Sure.

Shane- Thanks, Joey.

When Joey left I started to talk to Lisa.

Shane- I love Joey... Lisa, I’m going to ask him to marry me.

Lisa- That’s a good idea, I know this is strange of me to say, but you guys are perfect together!

Shane- He is going to Luke’s later, I want to go to the ring store to find an engagement ring, but I can’t do it alone... Lisa, you want to help?

Lisa- I would be honored.

Shane- We still have to tell our viewers about us before I propose though. I dont feel I can wait any longer. I hope Joey is okay with that.

Lisa- He will be, stop worrying.

Woah, Deja vu. I had this exact dream....

Lisa- I can leave today at 6. 

Shane- Okay, I’ll pick you up outside the hospital. Joey might be getting suspicious... We should let him in.

I let him in, staring into his eyes. No wonder everybody likes him, he is fucking amazing.

{Joey POV}

I am feeling a little excluded with my boyfriend and his ex girlfriend talking alone in the room together. But thankfully, he opens the door. I caught his gaze, and fell in love for the third time. I don’t think anything or anybody could be better than Shane. I realized I was staring, and stopped awkwardly.

Lisa- You guys are so cute!

Shane- We try.

Joey- So, what were you guys talking about?

Lisa- It’s a secret.

I wonder what kinda secrets my boyfriend had to keep from me.

Shane- Totally unrelated... Joey, I think we should tell our viewers.

Joey- Tell them what?

Shane- About... Us.

Oh, yeah that. I feel ready. I mean it sucks not being able to kiss my boyfriend in public.

Joey- Okay. Lets go home and do a formal video, not a vlog. 

Shane- ‘Cuz were classy bitches.

Lisa- You guys have fun, I’ll see you later.

Joey/Shane- Bye Lisa!

We walked out and started talking.

Shane- So you're really okay with coming out?

Joey- Of course. I love you.

Shane- I love you more, trust me.

Joey-I don't think its possible to love anyone more than I do, you.

Shane- Then we love each other the same amount?

Joey- Exactly.

Shane- Okay, but I still love you more.

He is so amazing, and the best decision I ever made... He is the best thing in life. Hes like a drug. I’m addicted to his love. To his smell. To his movements. To his laughter. To him.

A/N: So... Did you catch who it was? His name was only said once! More posts to come next week. If you like the story, comment and tell me, I would really appreciate it! I love your face, and have a great day guys!