Chapter 16

{Shane POV}

I thought something was weird, after all, he was sleeping for three days. I got my phone back from Lisa, and headed out to my car. As I drove home, I started thinking. Not about anything in particular, just anything that was on my mind. Including Joey dreaming about having sex with me, and all of our friends dying. I mean, what the fuck was that about? I guess I could understand his craziness... I have been through some pretty rough and terrifying dreams (And nightmares) before. But none that lasted three days. Was that normal? God, I just hope Joey is okay... And not to shaken up by this. I arrived back at the house. I knock on the door, I see a teary-eyed Joey, slowly opening it.

Shane- Oh my god, Joey. Was it really that bad?

I hugged him, not knowing exactly what he went through, or how to even comfort him.

Joey- It was so real. I felt everything. The pleasure, the pain, the heartbreak. It was all right in front of me. Now I dont even know whats real.

It was worse than I thought.

Shane- Dont worry, I promise I’m real.

I swear I saw Joey smile through the tears. I leaned in to kiss him.

{Joey POV}

Ive been waiting to kiss him for so long. In the dream (or should I say nightmare) I didnt even get to kiss him in the end. But this kiss, so real. So soft. So perfect. Ive missed this, I’ve missed him.

Joey- Do you have to be so perfectly amazing?

Shane- For you? Yes.

I was crying my eyes out not five seconds before Shane arrived. Everytime hes around, things just get... Better. Now I was giggling like a school girl.

Shane- So, tell me all about this... Nightmare.

I did my best to explain, but I could tell he was a little confused.

Shane- So you saw my point of view, and my emotions as well?

Joey- Weird right?

Shane- No, just, interesting. Keep going.

Oh god. Next was the sex scene. I couldnt just skip it, the rest of the dream wouldn’t, make sense. And to be honest, it would be weird explaining this to someone I havent even seen naked before. He’s seen me naked right? That’s besides the point. Finish the story. Now. Shane is just staring at you. Come on Joey. Just do it.

Joey- Um... I’m not sure you want to hear this.

Shane- Nonsense. I want to hear EVERY detail.

Joey- No. You dont. Trust me. You dont even know what happened next. You dont want to know.

Shane- Joey, come on. I really want to know what had you so shooken up, and I wont be able to feel what happened, if you dont tell me.

I sighed and continued. Towards the end, I didnt see any emotion AT ALL from him. It sucked because I couldnt tell how he felt about my sick mind playing tricks on me like that.

{Shane POV}

I just- wow. Is there anything even to be said about a dream like that? I put one hand on Joey’s waist, then ran my other hand down his neck, and started to kiss him. I couldnt help it. First, hes just that damn irresistable... And second, I felt bad for that emotional rollercoaster he mustve been on when he woke up, thinking I didnt know his feelings for me. We broke the kiss, and sat silently just thinking. What was there to say?

Joey- I love you. Seriously. More than llife itself.

Well, there’s that.

Shane- Joey.. 

Oh my god, I really just couldnt say anything. 

Shane- I..

Spit it out Shane. Just say it. He’d be okay with it... Right?

Shane- Joey, I couldn’t bear to live without you. I dont just love you, I am IN love with you. Technically we’ve only been dating for like a week, and for half of it you were asleep... But that is besides the point.

Through everything I was saying, he was sitting silently, listening to everything I had to say.

Shane- Joey, Would it be okay if I asked you to-

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Holy fuck! Can I not ask a simple question?!?! Joey went to get the door, as I was stuck in my thoughts. Should I even ask him? I can just brush it off right? No. This needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon.

Joey- Yes. Thank you. I’ll see you soon. Bye.

I wonder who it was. I wander over to the front door anxious to ask who it was. See who ruined my fucking conversation with the love of my life.

Shane- So? Who was it?

Joey- Wow, you seem pissed.

Shane- Just a little. I mean, who wouldnt want to spend forever talking to Joey Damn Graceffa?

Joey- Shoot boy!! Weeeeell. That was my business manager for Storytellers. We got the cast set up, and the locations. They did everything while I was trapped in that hell-hole of a dream.

Shane- Just glad things are going so well for you.

I smiled, inside knowing Joey really cared about making his dreams come true. My dreams already had. I had Joey. I intend to keep him. If he’ll have me.

A/N: Soooooo... I was up, and Wattpad was being an asshole- and not letting me read any stories. So I decided to write some more. ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! YEAH! BONUS! Lol. Too much? Probably. Anyways..... So What was Shane going to ask? (BTW No, he’s not going to ask Joey to marry him.... Too predictable) If you want another chapter this weekend comment telling me what you think Shane will ask!  And sorry for the short ish chapter. Feeling kinda strange.Have a great Day/Night!!!! And you know... I really fucking love that face you have. Yeah, that one right there. Yeah. Love that shit.