Chapter 11

{Joey POV}

As I drifted into sleep, thinking of my Shane... I suddenly pictured a strange Sawyer. A Sawyer that wasn’t friendly, one like the one that showed up at our door just a couple days ago. His face was covered in a sickly colored blood. He walked right past me and up to Shane. I couldn’t move, I was watching from a bird’s eye view, I couldn’t save him. The only thing that seemed to scare me, was nine little words that trickled out of Sawyer’s mouth. “If I can’t have you Joey, no one can.” I shot up from my bed, gasping, and hyper-ventilating. Shane wasn’t awake. I didn’t want him to be. He should sleep, he’s had a rough few days. I got up, to see if I could find the ring anywhere... Because hey, a guy can be curious can’t he? After searching in sock drawers and briefcases, I decided to watch youtube videos. I came across one of Sawyer’s horror films. He updated it around twenty minutes ago. I decided, hey, why not... I mean... I know I shouldn’t watch his videos after what he did to me but I REALLY had nothing to do. I pressed play, it looked familiar RIGHT away. I had to wake up Shane. Was this really happening?

Joey- SHANE!! Wake up!

I started shaking him. Wait, according to the video, he wouldn’t wake up. The video is EXACTLY what has been happening to us for the past few days, except with actors. But, in the end Shane d-... No he couldn’t have?! 

Joey-SHANE!? Please wake up!!!! I can’t live without you! SHANE!!?

Shane- I’m trying to fucking sleep Joey. Damn.

Joey- Shane? OH MY GOD... YOU’RE OKAY?!?!!

Shane- Yes, I’m fine! Can we go to bed now?

Joey- NO! You have to watch this. You won’t believe it!

Shane- I don’t know... It’s probably pretty believable.

Joey- It involves Sawyer... Stalking us.

Shane- Oh my god... WHA?

He got up quickly and ran to the computer. We watched the short movie for 15 minutes.

{Shane POV}

Was this even happening? How was this possible? Sawyer knew about the engagement ring plans... And now so does Joey. I mean... SAWYER HAS BEEN STALKING US?!?!?!

Shane- Joey, I’m NOT going to leave you. I’m not going to die. I can’t.

Joey was breaking down in tears. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and rested my head on his shoulder. He was stone cold, I tryed to warm him up, but we just ended up laying back down in bed..

Joey- Shane... If you end up... You know...

I could tell he could barely finish his sentence... He had to hold his tears back..

Joey- I- I wont go on. I cant live without you. My life is nothing without you. I love you too much to let you go.

Through his tears he gave me a warm smile, That’s when I started breaking down. Joey meant too much to me.

Shane- Joey, I just- just love you. I can’t stand the thought of-

0I couldn’t hold back tears. My tears weren’t warm and stinging, like normally. My tears were cold, and flowing continuously. I’ve never felt so much pain, thinking about anybody, other than Joey. Sweet, intoxicating, beautiful Joey.

Joey- Do you think Sawyer will...

Shane- He won’t do anything... Not as long as I’m with you Joey. I’ll be your guardian angel.

Joey- You don’t have to be, just be my fiance?

Shane- Are you- asking me?

Joey- Maybe? Maybe you are asking me?

Shane- Maybe we’re asking each other at the same time...

Joey- Maybe, possibly.

Shane- Maybe possibly, Joey.

Joey leapt onto me giving me the sweetest kiss I could ever ask for. It was the epitome of true love.

A/N: ~Written on Monday 9/2/13~ Sorry for the short chapter.... Just feeling kinda down. I’m thinking to much, that’s not good for anybody. Anyways... SONGS! (Sorry for yelling, I love music)

Beginning to end-

Sweet Pea- Amos Lee

Terrible Things- Mayday Parade

The Phoenix- Fall Out Boy

DD Dance- The Royal Concept

Ho Hey-The Lumineers

Bicycle Rush- The Maccabees

Nothing- The Script

Six Degrees of Separation- The Script