Chapter 4

{Joey POV}

I was so close to sweet, sweet perfection. My nerves got the best of me, like always, and I freaked out and ran. I went to the downstairs bathroom, locked the door, and cried my eyes out. I couldn’t think of any way he would like someone like me. He wanted that kiss too, right? Shit. He’s calling me. I wiped my tears as I heard him trying to open the door.

Shane- Joey? Please come out. I need to confess something.

I opened the door, and looked him in the eye.

Joey- Me too.

{Shane POV} 

I HAD to tell him. He opened the door, and I looked into his gorgeous eyes and saw how hurt they were. What did I do? Oh, I know. He didn’t want to kiss me. I should of never sat so close to him. I ruined everything didn’t I? We sat down in the bathroom together and shut the door.

Shane- I, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, I know you are straight. I just- I just shouldn’t have gotten so close to you... I’m sorry, I’m sorry.

Joey- Wait, are you, uh. Gay?

Shane- Can’t you tell? I’ve been all over you since you got here.

I let out a small smile remembering Joey’s warm embrace after I told him my secret.

Joey- I just thought you were being friendly!

Yeah, because looking at you in the shower is friendly, Joey.

Shane- Yeah, well. Now you know both my secrets.

Joey- I was gonna say, that I am too.

Shane- You’re what?

Joey- I’m gay. And I’m actually in love with you.

Best. Moment. Of. My. Life. Am I allowed to scream right now?

{Joey POV}

There its out. Well, how is this going to work? I mean we are both gay and in love with each other. Sounds perfect, right? Except we aren’t doing anything about it. We are just sitting here, thinking, looking into each other’s eyes.. Im going to make a move. I gently move closer to him, and I start to stare at his lips. He gets the hint, and slams his lips into mine. Fireworks went off, it was magical. I’ve never felt so needed and wanted in my life. I lean towards him, he hits his head on the bathroom floor. We didn’t care. We kept kissing, it got more passionate as time went on. I swear we were in there for not more than ten minutes, but when we stood up and walked out, hand in hand, it wasn’t morning anymore. 

Shane- So are we?

Joey- If you want to be

I winked at him.

{Shane POV}

Oh, god. Could this day get any more perfect? Joey just winked at me, so yeah. Just got better. We went back up to the bedroom.

Shane- Of course I want to be! How could I not, after that?

I looked into Joey’s eyes and fell in love. I’ve never been in love like this before. 

Joey- Really?

I guess I said that last part out loud. Oops.

Shane- Oh, shit. I said that out loud?!

Joey- Yes, and I just wanted you to know...

He got really close to my ear and whispered into it...

Joey- I love you for all you are, the good and the bad. 

I released a quiet moan.

Shane- Well, that was extremely.. How do I put this? Sexy.