Chapter 15

Sorry About the wait... Computer was broken. ITS FIXED NOW! Enjoy.... :)

{Shane POV}

I didn’t know what I was doing, but I knew I have to keep Joey safe. If this is what it takes, so be it. I drove near Vine, and searched everywhere for Saywer. Joey called a few times, but I just texted him to stay at the house and that I’d call back later.  I spotted his car near Tyler’s house. Great, another person to deal with. I entered without knocking and the door stopped violently as I fell on to Tyler. I got up, and dusted myself off, then I was TRULY shocked by what was in Tyler’s hand, directed at Sawyer.

Sawyer- Shane!!! Help!

Shane- After what you did to Brittany and Lisa? Hell no. I would rather help Tyler at this point.

Tyler- Yes, Shane. Come help me. We can work together.

Sawyer- Shane, NO! I didn’t I swear!!!

I didn’t know if he was telling the truth, but I could feel the sincerity in his eyes. So I gave in.

Shane- You have 30 seconds to explain, go.

Sawyer- Okay so-

Tyler- No! He did everything! There’s nothing to explain... Right, Sawyer?

I noticed Tyler push the knife in his hand closer to Sawyer’s neck. I knew something was SEVERLEY wrong with Tyler if he didn’t even want to hear his explanation.

Shane-Tyler, did you have something to do with this?

Tyler- Of course not, Sawyer drove here to hide... I said no, and I grabbed this knife, and called the cops. That’s all that happened.

Sawyer- Shane, he’s lying. He did it. All of it.

I really don’t know what to believe. They’ve both been my friends for years. Tyler’s the only one that would go totally bat-shit-crazy over something. But, Sawyer is the deeper darker person. One of them is telling the truth, one is lying. How the fuck am I supposed to figure this out? Damn.

Shane- Okay, I’m going to go the bathroom, and call the police on one of you. Only one. And tell them the truth. I won’t tell you guys which. You’ll find out when they get here.

They both nodded in agreement. Perfect. I knew who did it. The one that always acted out towards me and Joey BEFORE we were even together. I went to the bathroom and called Joey first. I explained everything. But what Tyler and Sawyer didn’t know, is that when I bumped into Tyler, I grabbed his phone for evidence. I tried to open it, but on instinct I entered MY Iphone password. It opened. Now I knew Tyler did it. He had the same password as me, IloveJoeyGraceffa. I called the police, and explained how everything happened, and I sorted everything out. It was obvious, Tyler was obsessive, and didn’t want to be caught, so he sent Sawyer as his little minion. Tyler knew something about Sawyer, that he held against him. {Literally...} Sawyer was gay like Joey and I. So he didn’t want anybody to find out, but Tyler knew because Sawyer was with him for a while. But Tyler always wanted Joey. I knew. {God, I feel like I’m playing Clue right now... Mr. Oakley in the Living Room with A Knife  Hint hint >:)}

Shane- Okay! I called!

I started to walk out of the bathroom. I guess I was in there for a little too long. If I came out maybe 5 minutes faster I could’ve saved their lives...  It’s too much to lose two friends!!! WHY FOUR?!?! Sawyer, Tyler. Gone. With the rest of them. Joey is going to be broken-hearted. Sawyer was stabbed, probably by Tyler. Oh, god. Why does this have to happen to people? I feel myself start to cry. And Tyler, pale as day, wrists slashed. Deep. What was the point of all of this?!?! And He didn’t even leave a note. Out of no where, I felt I had to start shouting.