Pink and black (request)

The school was more comforting now that the murderer had been arrested. It had turned out that the killer was killing just because she wanted a boy all to herself!

Mai waifu was glad that the girl hadn't realised that she had missed a victim.

Yes, mai waifu had a crush on Taro. Unrequited, surely, but it was still there.

It annoyed and disappointed her no end. Almost all of the boys who weren't already in a relationship had a crush on her. All except for the one who she wants to.

Taro had been pretty shaken up once he realised those deaths could technically be counted as partially his fault.

Mai waifu didn't blame him one bit. She always glared at students who dissed him.

He was getting more and more depressed every day. Everyone who was killed was close to him. Kokona, hinata, mei, Osana, shin, ryuto, and even his little sister.

She had tried to comfort him the past few weeks. Always being their when he was upset, always when he needed a shoulder to cry on.

He had told her she was a great freind, and even though she knew she should be happy, she just felt a hollow feeling in her chest. She wanted to be more, damnit!

She had tried to flirt with him, but after negative results she realised with his mind in this state, he just wasn't in the mood. So she laid off of it.

And now she was just stood in front of the school, a letter in her hand, it was her confession.

But as the snow came drifting down, she felt her fingers let go of the slip of paper, and it slowly hit the floor, and within seconds it was covered by a thick layer of snow.

She wandered into school, feeling even more empty than normal.

The next day, Taro slipped on the snow. He shivered from the wet cold seeping n through his clothes, and started to get up when he noticed something. A pink letter.

Curiosity getting the better of him, he opened it. And right there, was mai's confession.

Gently folding it and putting it in his bag, he ran the rest of the way to school.

After school, the snow came down heavy. It reached their ancles, and school was going to be shut for tomorrow.

Taro and mai stood under the cherry blossom tree, caked in snow.

Mai asked why he brought her here, until he gave her her letter.

Eyes widening, with shaky hands she opened it.

A blush pinker than her hair came apon her face, and she hugged Taro as hard as she could, and he hugged back.

A month later, the janitor found a sopping wet pink note on the ground. He couldn't make out most of it, all he could read was one letter in beg red highlighter at the bottom. X'yes'

Shrugging, he crumpled it up and threw it in the bin, not noticing two students kissing just 10 Metres away.

💗💗💗💗💗aww!💖💖💖💖💖