Ryoto x pippi (request) (age restriction: 13+) (INCREDIBLY FREAKING MORBID)

Pippi osu could not deny, she had always loved ryoto ippongo from the moment she had first layed eyes apon him, she had been lovestruck.

She knew he was the only one. She would do anything for him.

So.... Why did it have to be this way?

Why had she found him, lying in a pool of his own blood, apon the schools polished floors.

Why did he die? Who killed him?

(1st person)

The police weren't allowed to properly investigate. We will never find his murderer.

They had to drag my frozen body away from him, had to turn my head away from him.

My entire world had been destroyed in one fell swoop. I saw the world collapsing into pieces beside me.

My parents tried to comfort me, but I snapped.

I hit and scratched them, I ran to the kitchen. I felt feral, I felt insane.

I had grasped the kitchen knife. My parents had run into the room in shock. My mother screamed, my father tried to restrain me.

But I was a cat. Quick and agile. I launched, and within minutes I stood, blank eyed in a puddle of blood, giggling insanely.

My love, my reason for living is dead.

I have snapped.

My 7 year old sister had heard my mothers screams. She had come down. When she saw me, she was worried, ran to hug me, shouting that she was scared because mummy screamed.

Her arms closed around me.... Then detached completely as her body hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. My knife in her neck.

I fall onto my ass and tuck in my knees, rolling back and forth giggling.

Then I ran to the shed. I took a shovel. I ran to the graveyard.

I found his grave. I dug him up.

I stared at his stone cold body, for over 6 hours, before police arrested me.

I will always love you ryoto.

(I did warn you!)