Info chan x shy!fem!reader

"Panty shots is my currency"

Your eyes widen in shock, a massive blush covering your face. "I-i... what?" You stutter weakly, afraid to raise your voice. She sighs.

"I said, to pay me you have to get Panty shots. Why, do you not want those test answers after all?"

"N-no, I do!" You stammer nervously. "It's j-just.... uhhh, how many?"

"For a test sheet?" You nod. "Well, it should be 30" your jaw drops. "But since your a new client I guess I'll give you a discount. 10"

You bury your face in your hands. "O-ok" you whisper, screwing your eyes shut to hide the embarrassment as you snatch the camera and run out of the room.

Info chan watches you go with a smile.

-------

"H-here. I almost g-got caught FOUR times" you whine passing the camera over. She just laughs, and you look away. It's a nice sound, although a bit ominous.

"These look legitimate. Alright, here. I guess business is done. Nice to work with you." She said calmly, passing over the sheet, which you accept happily.

A rare moment of bravery shooting through you like electricity, you stand on your tippy toes (you are half a head shorter than her) and kiss her on the cheek before giggling and running.

Info chan stares after you for a few moments before chuckling and rubbing her cheek.

"Weirdo"

If course, she ignores her blush.