Budo x shin (request)

They had been locked in the janitors closet. Budo and shin. People probably wouldn't find them until tomorow. They were stuck here all night.

Budo raised his eyebrows as he saw shin muttering. "What are you doing?"

Shin looked up at him, and budo flinched. He always did, the occult club members eyes were so piercing.

"Praying that we are found before we starve" budo winced. "That's a little... Morbid. And don't worry, I'll try to kick the door down again in a second. We will get out!"

Shin just gave him a sceptical look and budo sighed and sat next to him. "I may just be fooling myself, but we will be fine. I promise" shin just stared and budo looked away.

"Budo... May I say something?" Budo nodded. "Uh... Sure"

"What would you do if I told you that I loved you?" Budo spluttered and jumped Up. "W-what?" "It was a question" shin shrugged, and budo flushed. "I... Don't know." He leant against the wall. "I would ask why since you seem to like oka"

His head snapped towards budo. "Then I would reply that that is false. I think of her as a freind" budo blinked "then I would say 'what if I'm not gay?'"

Shin big his lower lip "I would say that I don't mind, and even if you don't love me back I'll still always love you." Budos eyes widened. Shin had just indirectly confessed.

He crouched in front of him and gently cupped his face. "What if I kissed you right now?"

Shins reaction was quite hilarious. He spluttered, blushed and squirmed. It was the first time budo had seen the boy so flustered and it was amusing

"What if I told you I felt the same?" Budo whispered before kissing him.

The next day they were found lying on a pile of cleaning equipment, hand in hand, small smiles on their faces.