Flame demon x reader PART 1(request) PART 2 IS COMING SOON

You had just been minding your own buisness. You were alone after school, wandering around trying to find a pen you had forgotten in one of the classrooms.

But you, being nosy, decided to snoop around. You looked in on all the clubs, and they all looked rather strange without people walking around them.

The last one you inspected was the occult club. You slid open the wooden double doors and step inside nervously. You didn't want to be caught here.

Your (h/c) fringe fell in front of your eyes, and you brushed it out the way as you took a step in- then did a double take when your foot met metal.

You look down and gasp as you see a knife on the floor. It's the same size as kokona's kitchen knife, but oddly shaped.

"I.... Should take this to a teacher..." But even as you say this you pick up the knife and admire it. When you turn it over your eyes widen.

A-a blood stain! It looks relatively fresh! You gulp and walk over to the skull. "Nobody will notice the blood if it's inside this skull?" You convince yourself uneasily, and put it in.

Almost immediately nausea hits you and black mist rises around you. You gasp and lash out, but your surroundings change.

The place is grey, and misty. Three others are there.

The first one looked like someone you know, sakyu basu. The woman had wings and a tail and was almost naked.

The second one made a shiver go down your spine. It was a pale figure, faintly resembling a human- but it's arms were shrunken and twisted, it had no hands and it's body was contorted.

You take a step back and your back hits the third figure. You freeze as it talks, and are too scared to look.

"A human? Here? Curious?" You take a step away and spin around, and you freeze.

It is a man, with a simple black outfit. But... His head and hands were flaming. You pause. As scary as this demon is... You feel a connection somehow. Something that lures you to him.

"Are you here for my power?" You immediately panic. He's gonna kill you!

"N-no! Y-you see, this was an accident! I mean, you are pretty cool looking and stuff, I man the flames are awesome and-"

You pause when he shakes his.... Head?

"Stop it. Shut up" you freeze and clamp your mouth shut. "You were rambling. All I understood is you did not mean to be here and.... You are interested in demons"

You rapidly nod your head. "Mm hmm! But uh, especially you Mr.demon! Your super cool looking! I've never seen a demon before...."

"I.... Do not follow?" He sounds confused, and you find yourself smiling unnoticeable. How cute! Then you pause. Did I just think that? You realise in horror.

"Um, yeah. See, I did this ritual thing and I got here.... And who are you?"

"You do not know who I am?"

"Uhm.... A friend demon? A fire demon!"

He looked pissed at your first guess but contented with your second. "Yes.. I am a flame demon"

"Nothing's here...." You trail onto another topic before smiling mischeviously. "You must be burning with boredom"

The atmosphere tensed.

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH JOKES!" His head of once white flames turned red and embers scatter everywhere. You gulp.

"Oh fuck. I'm dead"

(PS flame demon is 580 years old! I found out! Lol! Anyway, PART TWO IS COMING SOON)