Budo x Angel!reader

You watch as the multicoloured feather falls to the floor, eyes wide. The other boy looks shocked.

You were attacked, and your wings instinctively came up to block you.

Dark blue blood began to leak from them as your wings slowly become more weak, drooping. You stare at your hands, at the speckles of blood.

The boy runs off. You cry, screaming in anguish.

You might never fly again.

----

You need to defend yourself. Your wings hide themselves snugly underneath your karate uniform. The martial arts leader follows you with his eyes as you kick repeatedly, panting heavily.

Your eyes flash from red to pink. He notices, but doesn't say anything.

A single feather drops from your shirt as you leave for the day. He notices, but doesn't say anything.

------

You get so frustrated, one time, that your uniform tears as your wings burst free. The other member of the club shreik in shock as blood drips to the floor from where your wings are still hurt. The others run away, but.... but he stays.

Budo bandages your wings. He never says anything, never asks, even when you fly out of the window, thanking him.

You do see the slightest blush on his cheeks though as he holds a golden-red-purple feather in his hand.