YandereChan x F!Reader

You had been the accomplice of ayano for the longest time.

Yes, what you two did was awful. But...

It felt right.

No, not killing or disposing of corpses.

Helping her.
Being alongside her.

It felt... Incredible, like several flashes of electicity ran through your veins whenever you two touched.

Her hand would brush against yours and colour would fill your vision.

All your life, you had felt like something was missing. Like you had 99 peices of the puzzle and one was staring at you, out of your reach.

When she appeared to you, when you had found her in the hallway, sitting shell shocked next to Osana Najimi's cold lifeless body, next to a girl with red hair comforting her quietly, you felt as if the last peice had been slotted in.

The redhead took one look at you and left, a blank look on her face. Ayano pulled up to a standing position, knees knocking as she levered the knife to point at you.

You raise your hands in surrender, slightly nervous.

She didn't seem fully wanting to hurt you. Her expression was one of regret.

You step over to her and rest a hand on her arm, then gently remove the knife from her hands.

She fixes you with a slightly irritated but still uncanny dolllike look. You wrap your arms around her and embrace her. She stiffens.

Even being this close felt incredible. Being able to hold her in your arms was amazing.

Then you sneak with her out of the school, one hand on hers, the other dragging the body.

You bring her to the changing room, and dispose of the evidence. You incinerate the corpse.

Understanding dawns apon ayano's face.

She only has eyes for senpai, and as that desire increases, so does her body count. You see phantom trails of blood whenever you walk, have waking terrors that leave you sweating and sobbing, remembering those faces of the children you helped slaughter.

But yet you soldier on.

Info-chan knows. She just does, she knows fucking everything you think bitterly. She gives you these understanding looks when ayano turns the other way, and you attempt to ignore her, attempt to ignore the growing hole in your chest.

And as it gnaws at you, you feel yourself become blanker and blanker.

Until eventually.

You feel nothing.

Ayano isn't concerned. She physically can't be. She's in the same position as you.

The both of you have forgotten that fundemental thing; emotion, and you've forgotten it permanantly.

Yes, being around senpai allows ayano to temporarily feel happiness. Yes, being around ayano allows you to cease the voices screaming in your head and to smile without guilt.

But those instances pass so quickly.

One night, you tell her.
You tell ayano how you feel.

She pauses. Looks at you. Not with pity, but her eyes shine.

"I'm sorry"

Your hands pull at your long hair as she leaves you, walking away, further and further, until she is out of sight.

You fall to your knees in disbeleif.

You could have had something.

You could have been something if it all had turned out the way it does in the fairy tails.

But those voices are back. They rip at your brain and screech until you can't hear anything else.

You are left with a faint ringing, your vision completely disrupted and tinted black.

You come to to find blood on your hands, and a girl beneath you.

You step up then back, face pale, then clutch at your head, screaming.

Ayano wraps her arms around you and holds you until the sounds stop, until the pain in your head goes away.

But when you open your eyes, you're alone in the hallway.

When you open your eyes, it all blackens and you faint.

You never wake up.

(well that was cheerful. Not quite the word limit but like... I'm tired and rn everything is kinda blurry. I'll come back and edit it longer later)