Oka x female!reader (10+)

You felt your entire body freeze, your face stuck in a shocked expression.

Oka stares unblinkingly at you, her big purple eyes never breaking contact with yours.

"You.... Like me?" Your voice is uncertain, nervous. She smiles shyly and looks at her feet.

"I- I have for a long time"

"I-im sorry, I... I don't know what to say. I've never... I've never been..."

"Oh" her face falls. "I see, I'm sorry"

"N-no!" You panic, desperation seeping in as she turns away. "O-oka! L-look, I'm willing to try! I don't even know my sexuality, you gotta let me find out!"

Oka pauses, he expression unreadable. Then she just nods at you, forcing on a smile.

"Y-yeah, ok"

------

So, as it had turned out, you were bisexual. You had agreed to date oka, who had been absolutely joyful.

Unfortunately, you two got teased a lot for being lesbians. Oka was already thought of as a freak, so having a girlfriend didn't help her reputation.

You always stuck by with her, through thick and thin, and grew a possessive like love over her. She found it strange but endearing.

"Oooh, lesbo!" The voice of yui rang out, and Oka froze nervously. Yui laughed.

"You two are freaks" she spat, and you glare at her, putting your arm around oka. "Shut up and go away, rio" you hiss, and she just laughed and shoves oka.

Oka slips and her head hits the floor, knocking her unconscious. Enraged, you punch yui and pull off her bag, throwing out the window. As she rushes to retrieve it, you bend down next to oka and pick her up.

-----

Oka woke up in the hospital bed. Immediately, she was consumed in a hug.

"Oka, your OK!" You shout, sobbing.

Oka returns the hug, tears running down her own face.

Both of you knew the bullying will never end. But the two of you were ready to face every problem, together.