Osoro x reader

(FYI, osoro is the newly announced rival leader of the delinquents)

You felt a knee in your stomach, and buckled over. A gasp left your mouth, to be cut off when you were punched in the face.

You force yourself not to cry as you are grabbed by the hair and slammed repeatedly into the wall.

Blood dripping down your head, you stare defiantly at the delinquents.

A boy laughs, and raises his bat. You close your eyes and hold in a scream.

"Ok, that's enough"

"B-but osoro!"a girl protests, only to be silenced by a glare.

"Did you not hear me the first time? I can handle them, scram!"

The gang runs away so fast you deliriously imagine a anime cloud of dust behind them.

Osoro grabs you by the front of your shirt and glares into your eyes.

"This is your fault brat. You came into our territory and mocked me, what did you expect?"

"H-how is calling you pretty a mock?!" You protest angrily, and she scoffs, punching you so hard you swear a tooth loosens.

"You little shit"

You grin weakly. "What's wrong with being called hot?"

She pauses. "Cuz I'm not hot"

"Yes, you fucking are!" You protest. "Jeez, I'm complimenting you!" You cry when you see her blank expression.

She lets go of you.

"I'm ugly brat. But I don't care, as long as I'm strong -"

"Ugly?" You deadpan.

"I HAVE A FUCKING SCAR ACROSS MY FACE, BITCH. HOW IS THAT NOT UGLY!"

You pause. She tilts her head away so you can't see her expression. You grab her chin and make her face you. She grabs your shirt roughly but you don't care.

"I think your scar just makes you hotter"

You press your lips to hers.